Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Sketching and Drawing competiton 2 : subject voting

simdel1
07-14-2003, 11:21 AM
very simple this. choose the picture you would like to draw in the second monthly edition of the AF Sketching and drawing competition bought to you by Ran.
happy voting:bigthumb:

http://files.automotiveforums.com/uploads/726853choose.JPG

Basic thoughts of mine that need to be discussed:

graphics will be allowed
body modifications will not
colour is optional

if anyone dissagrees with what iv said, please tell me.

i want everyone to enjoy this so give me your ideas too
:smile:

XenoKryst
07-14-2003, 12:29 PM
I was hoping you guys would put up a import and you did, but not really a good pic IMO.

Whats with the rear of a McLaren? Isn't the front enough? :iceslolan

How about this picture?
http://files.automotiveforums.com/uploads/130631gt2.jpg
Don't you think its shading heaven?? :bigthumb:

Sorry if it seems like all complaints, I just saw it to be a little odd thats all. I think pictures should be chosen based on the creativity and what options it would give to the artist [i.e. - shading, lighting conditions, color, etc...]

simdel1
07-14-2003, 03:05 PM
well i just happen to like the mclaren...a lot:iceslolan

unfortunately i cant add the porsche to the poll now...otherwise i would have to start the poll again.

YellowMaranello
07-14-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by simdel1
well i just happen to like the mclaren...a lot:iceslolan

unfortunately i cant add the porsche to the poll now...otherwise i would have to start the poll again.

You could delete the thread and make a new one. Unless.... That's what you meant by starting the poll over again.... yes.... My polish side must be taking over.

simdel1
07-14-2003, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by YellowMaranello

You could delete the thread and make a new one. Unless.... That's what you meant by starting the poll over again.... yes.... My polish side must be taking over.

yes...that is what i meant by starting the poll over:wink:

anyway, im sure the next winner will be kind enough to include it, and any others, in the next competition

AirAllen01
07-17-2003, 08:27 AM
I'd have to go with the first one. Nice angel, Nice shades, and all together a very nice car. The car has some nice highlights and the rims aren't too flashy. This makes it easier for those who have problems with rims.

Ran
07-17-2003, 04:27 PM
so.. simdel1: please send me the pic so that we can start comp#2.

simdel1
07-17-2003, 04:47 PM
i was thinking about leaving voting for a couple of days more....but if you want the mclaren now so you can start the competition, ill give it to you now

Ran
07-17-2003, 07:38 PM
actually good choise.. send it to me when u think that everyone has voted or just enough days have passed.

simdel1
07-25-2003, 05:16 AM
you gonna start the new competition then, Ran?...the picture should be in your PM inbox

supraman15
07-25-2003, 08:34 PM
maybe i'd pick the supra cause i like them but that one is way to gay man c'mon
:thefinger

knoxciso
07-28-2003, 06:40 PM
I voted for #1 but now i want the supra lo lcan i take my vote back

KustmAce
07-30-2004, 03:22 AM
Who the hell brought this one back??

Am I going to have to go through the history of S/D and make sure all the polls are closed so some little dimwit doesnt go and anonymously resurrect??

DONT LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Add your comment to this topic!