Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Side Graphics... Yes/No... Inputs Please

vang
07-13-2003, 07:57 PM
Just curious what you all out there think about these side graphics...

http://files.automotiveforums.com/uploads/784425fs.jpg

99civic03
07-13-2003, 08:34 PM
Im not feeling those at all.

Im guessing thats your car, so if you like them, by all means get them, but if it were me, I wouldnt buy them. If I were you Id get some rims for the front instead of the steelies :biggrin:

Modus Operandi
07-13-2003, 09:33 PM
About those decals, whats the deal with the 7-year viynal(or 3 or 5) does it just fall off your car? Are you stuck with a design in unfaded-paint or is there sticky blotches where it was?

emerge
07-14-2003, 12:00 AM
:thumbsdow

b18c dx
07-14-2003, 02:20 AM
i hate vinyl graphics, if its to display parts that you have on the car, then ya, but if you want graphics then get it painted on.:biggrin2:

TheNotoriousMogg
07-14-2003, 02:58 AM
:thumbsdow those are sooo gay

vang
07-14-2003, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by 99civic03
Im not feeling those at all.

Im guessing thats your car, so if you like them, by all means get them, but if it were me, I wouldnt buy them. If I were you Id get some rims for the front instead of the steelies :biggrin:

Yes thats my POS...
Im planing on buying them soon, i also getting the matching hood graphic... Just wanted to be different for now, havent seen any cars with side decals around here, so ill be the first... I have a bodykit for it in the states that ill be putting on then full paint job (no decals with new paint job)...
Hey I do have the front rims on now... I thought i could put all four of them on at once but i was already late for work that day so i had to go with the back ones untill i had time off again.

vang
07-14-2003, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by Modus Operandi
About those decals, whats the deal with the 7-year viynal(or 3 or 5) does it just fall off your car? Are you stuck with a design in unfaded-paint or is there sticky blotches where it was?

Dont know what you mean dude...
Its photo chopped on my car...
The real sticker will be gloss black...

vang
07-14-2003, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by b18c dx
i hate vinyl graphics, if its to display parts that you have on the car, then ya, but if you want graphics then get it painted on.:biggrin2:

I hate all decals, even the ones that display what you have in your car... :biggrin: Just wanted to waste some money... as stated in recent post, when i put on my bodykit and new paint job it wont have any decals...

vang
07-14-2003, 05:26 AM
What about this design for the hood?

http://files.automotiveforums.com/uploads/621489fh.jpg

Ricochet
07-14-2003, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by vang
What about this design for the hood?
looks like an angry pumpkin :eek7:

emerge
07-14-2003, 10:49 AM
Not to bash, but those graphics are horrible.

I have a bodykit for it in the states that ill be putting on then full paint job (no decals with new paint job)...

then why waste your money buying them now?

AirAllen01
07-14-2003, 10:56 AM
looks like an angry pumpkin

:cwm27: lmao...That is too funny!

:cya: Those graphics do not belong on any car. Just wait and save your money for the new paint job.

vang
07-14-2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by AirAllen01

:cwm27: lmao...That is too funny!

:cya: Those graphics do not belong on any car. Just wait and save your money for the new paint job.

Already have the money for the paint job... just waiting to go back to the states so that i can put on my kit and paint it all together...

sp3cial_bl3nd
07-14-2003, 02:26 PM
i hope this was posted as a joke.....:loser:

vang
07-14-2003, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by sp3cial_bl3nd
i hope this was posted as a joke.....:loser:

NO it was not posted as a joke... it was posted as a yes/no inputs please kind of way...

AirAllen01
07-15-2003, 08:12 AM
Already have the money for the paint job... just waiting to go back to the states so that i can put on my kit and paint it all together...

Sweet! Then why wast time and money putting something on that will just come right back off. For your car, I'd say keep it looking smooth and clean. No graphics, no exotic paint jobs. Save some more up and use it to shave the car, and give it a complete smooth look. That's when the car will start to look it's best. Good luck.

vang
07-15-2003, 10:43 AM

Sweet! Then why wast time and money putting something on that will just come right back off. For your car, I'd say keep it looking smooth and clean. No graphics, no exotic paint jobs. Save some more up and use it to shave the car, and give it a complete smooth look. That's when the car will start to look it's best. Good luck.

I can shave the car myself but im too lasy to do it... :iceslolan
im saving up for an engine now... maybe a gsr or the b16a1...
By this time next year my car will have an new engine... maybe turbocharged...

AirAllen01
07-15-2003, 04:05 PM
I can shave the car myself but im too lasy to do it...

lol...I hear you on that one. So what are your plans with the decals. Yes or no? (hopefully no after all these posts...lol)

vang
07-15-2003, 04:47 PM

lol...I hear you on that one. So what are your plans with the decals. Yes or no? (hopefully no after all these posts...lol)

Hummm... :spit: well my plans are to put them off for now... hahaha... first i need my power window kit, power door lock, and alarm system(dont think it would really help if someone wanted to steal my POS car, but hey its worth a shot)... if i was going to do it i would have them painted/airbrushed on, but in a more tasty way...

Add your comment to this topic!