This guy builds professionally. Check out his `vette (link)

Hawk312
07-13-2003, 07:41 PM
I got to see this guys work in person over the weekend. Pretty impressive stuff. He was featured in one of Scale Auto`s gallery books, and supposedly charges $500-$1500 per model!! :eek: Take a look at some of his clients!
http://www.scalevisions.com/index.html

flyonthewall
07-13-2003, 07:56 PM
They are all great looking models and maybe you have to see them in person to truely appreciate them. But looking at the pics, IMHO, I feel there are several members here who build just as well as this, if not better, including yourself!

Diesel2NR
07-13-2003, 07:59 PM
It looks nice, but I agree with FOTW...a lot of our members build stuff that looks that nice...I like the Wet Dreams License plate though. :bigthumb:

Hawk312
07-13-2003, 08:00 PM
I feel there are several members here who build just as well as this, if not better, including yourself!

Likewise you, and you are much too kind! :smile:
Actually, the pictures do look pretty good (I wish I could take pictures like that) so he captured them pretty well. I would love to see some of the models in our gallery in person, and I agree there are a good many that appear to be on the same level.

flyonthewall
07-13-2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Hawk312

Likewise you, and you are much too kind! :smile:
Actually, the pictures do look pretty good (I wish I could take pictures like that) so he captured them pretty well. I would love to see some of the models in our gallery in person, and I agree there are a good many that appear to be on the same level.

No reason why famous celebrities should be browsing the pages of AF looking for their next commission then?:biggrin:

CamaroSSBoy346
07-13-2003, 09:50 PM
that C553 corvette is on one of the adds in scale auto mag.

935k3
07-13-2003, 10:55 PM
I am not so sure this guys builds these models. I have heard some very negative comments about him and arrangements he makes with people that build for him. I also viewed a video he made to encourage some body to build for him. The models he displays are nice but not any better than plenty I have seen at club meetings and contests.

JeffForSale!
07-13-2003, 11:31 PM
From what I see here at AF, I have got to admit that you're right, some people here build just as good as he does. But the thing is, can you make a car that there isn't a kit for?

Honoturtle
07-14-2003, 12:17 AM
Very nice pack of cars he got! I like how he got a variety of the types of cars he builds! But as mentioned, his skills are equavilant to a handful of our members, someone should E-Mail him and tell him to join the forum.........

Slipknot
07-14-2003, 02:44 AM
Gotta love the music on the site!:lol: there are pretty good:bigthumb:

rsbousquet
07-14-2003, 03:27 AM
ehhhhhhhhhhh @ this guy:rolleyes:

JeffForSale!
07-14-2003, 11:19 PM
I wonder if this guy would be interested in building me a 1:24th model of a 1992 Toyota Corolla 4 door :cool: guess not but it would be cool

Add your comment to this topic!