Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

possible member

oppositesleeper
07-13-2003, 12:48 AM
i tried the email address on your website for the president but i got the email back so ill post it here.

Hey I was wondering how far your car club extends is it all over the US or just in your area cuz I live in OK and I just learned about your car club from auto forums and thought it sounded like a club, I haven't seen initial-d but I'm currently reading the manga. If you would be willing to entered to my area I've got a few friends (none of which have cars as hooked up as mine but they all have dreams but the money doesn't come as fast as the dream) who might be interested in joining and possibly setting up a small group here in okc drop me a line and let me know.

ross
peace

GTA
07-13-2003, 04:12 AM
its all over the us and canada.

BigBearWest
07-13-2003, 04:44 AM
Yah we are every where. you may want to pm tony he is the prez. :)

nemo_wolf
07-13-2003, 08:15 AM
ohh and im chop liver?! ... ehhh?! Hey tony go teach that kid a lesson ... alright?

the manga btw blows mad donkey goats ... holy christ i cant stand to see good manga go to waste as it did with that translation ...

ill talk to tony when i wake up and see if youve gotten ahold of him.

oppositesleeper
07-13-2003, 01:24 PM
well i sent in an app let me know whats up and i tried to post a pic of my car buy my digital camera doesnt take pics small enough to post in the forum and i dont know how to condense em.

Civicsiassasin91
07-29-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by oppositesleeper
well i sent in an app let me know whats up and i tried to post a pic of my car buy my digital camera doesnt take pics small enough to post in the forum and i dont know how to condense em.

Start a cardomain page. they don't have a pic size limit and you can post as many as you want. I'd like to see what your ridin' too

Add your comment to this topic!