Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Taking a break for a while...

RyanGiorgio
07-12-2003, 10:04 PM
Well, I really havn't been doing much modelling lately. I havn't worked on my Silvia in about 3 weeks. I'm not finding myself having any motivation right now for modelling either :frown:. So, I have decided to take a break from modelling for probably the rest of the summer. I barely have anytime anyway, and I work 4 days a week and the other 3 are spent with friends. Once the schoolyear starts up again, I'll be more in the mood.

I will however continue to post in this forum and observe the excellent models you all build. See you guys later.

Ryan

CamaroSSBoy346
07-12-2003, 11:47 PM
yeah, im done for a long time too when i get done with everythin already started.. unless i find an OOP for cheap. Just gotta finish the Saleen (dont see that happening any time too; mostly cause i lost intrest in it. ):redface:

Guido
07-13-2003, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by RyanGiorgio
Well, I really havn't been doing much modelling lately. I havn't worked on my Silvia in about 3 weeks. I'm not finding myself having any motivation right now for modelling either :frown:. So, I have decided to take a break from modelling for probably the rest of the summer. I barely have anytime anyway, and I work 4 days a week and the other 3 are spent with friends. Once the schoolyear starts up again, I'll be more in the mood.

I will however continue to post in this forum and observe the excellent models you all build. See you guys later.

Ryan

No worries dude! Same thing here. I keep on reading but this year, I only was able to spend 1 entire afternoon behind the workbench :redface: I know exactly what you mean. :wink:

tonioseven
07-13-2003, 09:13 AM
:sadwavey: I understand completely! Just make sure the leave is temporary!:wink: :tongue:

RyanGiorgio
07-13-2003, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by tonioseven
:sadwavey: I understand completely! Just make sure the leave is temporary!:wink: :tongue:

Oh don't worry tonio, it definately is :).

bah humbug
07-13-2003, 10:33 AM
Go take a look at somones site, like subway's, kunta's, or FOTW's.

Might give you some inspiration.

I know what you mean, sometimes I'm too lazy to work on my models
but once I start working I get into it.

I also am going to have a brake, going away for month to my cousins house, but atleast where I'm going has a computer! :biggrin:

Decs0105
07-13-2003, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by RyanGiorgio

Ryan

same here!! I have only builded the enzo this year! and i started F40 but i cant motivate myself for doing anything !! And the new BMW williams is still waiting for me this is the only model that i want to build at the moment but no time :frown: :frown:!!

primera man
07-13-2003, 07:13 PM
We all need to have a break now and then....helps to charge up the batteries.
Hope to see some work from you when you get back into things.

Add your comment to this topic!