Finally, I have a model!!

savtomGTR
07-12-2003, 12:19 PM
After reading this forum and admiring all of your cars i have finally found a good model shop near me. Today i went an ordered my first real Tamiya kit!!:cool: I have reserved two cars incase the supplier has not got my first choice. My first choice is the R32 Skyline and my second is a Toyota Supra. I know this thread may seem pointless but i just wanted to celebrate!!:dogpile: I hope that my models can get anywhere near the quality of other peoples on this board. I have no real experience on customizing my kit so this forum is going to be a great help. I will keep you updated with my progress and when i actually receive the call to say my kit is delivered,

:sunglasse I cant wait!!

mmunky911
07-12-2003, 12:38 PM
awsome dude i still havent got my first Tamiya kit (no hobby shops close to were i live) :rolleyes: but any way show us some pics wene u get some work done

savtomGTR
07-12-2003, 01:13 PM
Sure will, it took me a few weeks to find a decent model shop, i ended up going to Toymaster as they had a few Tamiya models, i asked where the closest model shop was and they pointed me to GB Models, not sure where you live but if your in the UK try there site www.gbmodels.co.uk

Midnight Racer
07-12-2003, 01:18 PM
Congrats on your first model.:biggrin:

primera man
07-12-2003, 09:34 PM
Congrads.
Hope to see some progress soon.

Add your comment to this topic!