Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

We Need To Go To S*** Like This!!!

CivicLx
07-11-2003, 03:18 AM
Man I get emails for this stuff all the time, but I've never been...I don't know how I get them, but this is what we need to go to:biggrin:
http://limelight.la/aa/emails/unionFS030630.jpg

This one is actually passed, but I'm sure they have stuff like this all the time. and I don't mean to be racial at all...like I've said in the past...but I just wanna go hit up a club with hella asians...cause you know, we got the import scene...the street races, the sanctioned drags, the car shows, but you gotta have the club scene too:biggrin:

Jetts
07-11-2003, 03:21 AM
tight shit man, 1 problem only 16 lol

blasian_man
07-11-2003, 03:25 AM
fake ID

Jetts
07-11-2003, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by blasian_man
fake ID

want to buy me one?

CivicLx
07-11-2003, 03:32 AM
hey what nat are you man? if you're asian, fake ID shouldn't be a problem...cause you know the door man is probably a white guy and all asians look the same to us white guys:biggrin:

just playin

Jetts
07-11-2003, 03:33 AM
no im white lol

CivicLx
07-11-2003, 03:54 AM
oh...well maybe if the guy at the do' is asian, he'll let you in because all us white people look the same to them asians...

Naw I'm just playin...you could probably tell I was joking, but I figure I better say it just so people don't take offense or anything...

that's crazy you're only 16...cool though man...just start savin money like a mofo and live like a hermit...

Jetts
07-11-2003, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by CivicLx
oh...well maybe if the guy at the do' is asian, he'll let you in because all us white people look the same to them asians...

Naw I'm just playin...you could probably tell I was joking, but I figure I better say it just so people don't take offense or anything...

that's crazy you're only 16...cool though man...just start savin money like a mofo and live like a hermit...

got 3k and a truck valued at 8500 according to kelly blue book
all going to my golf in 2 years and then get a signing bonus with the airforce and it going to my golf
going to be a show stopping vdub

CivicLx
07-11-2003, 04:03 AM
that's cool man...I was in the Marines and didn't get s*** for a signing bonus:biggrin: do you know where you'd like to be stationed? I was in Yuma from Feb '99 until May '01. Wasn't the most exciting town, but I LOVED it...it's so much different than where I'm from...and again...not too be racist, but Sonora is pretty much an all white town, and Yuma is mostly hispanic, so it was just a nice change:smile:

damn man...can't keep up with all your posts:smile:

Jetts
07-11-2003, 04:11 AM
yea yuma is bad, too close to the border (not bein racist)

yea im a post whore, im used to typing that is waht i do all day at work 50+ wm (not that fast)

but yea im going to missippi for training and then i want to be in springfield missouri near my future store front :bigthumb:

CivicLx
07-11-2003, 04:16 AM
Yuma is kind of boring, but I really had a great time there...fuckin crazy mexicans:biggrin: we weren't even allowed to go to Mexico without permission...could get in trouble if you were caught down there without a chit...a chit is like a permission slip...you could normally go, but you just needed to get that chit

I hella wanna go back there...I got out of the Marines in August '02 when I was stationed in Japan...if I had gotten out when I was stationed in Yuma though, I probably would have chilled there for awhile.

Jetts
07-11-2003, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by CivicLx
Yuma is kind of boring, but I really had a great time there...fuckin crazy mexicans:biggrin: we weren't even allowed to go to Mexico without permission...could get in trouble if you were caught down there without a chit...a chit is like a permission slip...you could normally go, but you just needed to get that chit

I hella wanna go back there...I got out of the Marines in August '02 when I was stationed in Japan...if I had gotten out when I was stationed in Yuma though, I probably would have chilled there for awhile.

well go back down to yuma then drive your lazy ass up to phx and we can chill and show off your civic to the riced shit around here
do you have aim?

CivicLx
07-11-2003, 04:30 AM
naw man I'd probably get hated on up there for not being a street racer:bigthumb:

naw, but since we're on the subject of hating...I F****** hate it when street racers hate on show cars...I mean I could go on for days, but I'll try not to...a show car has it all really...a complete show car...exterior mods, engine mods, suspension, audio/vide etc.

it just seems to me like there's alot of haters out there...I don't really knock anyone's car...I mean, I'm into show cars...full interiors, crazy...but clean body work...monitors in the visors...monitors in the head rests...monitors out the ass:biggrin: but I won't knock someone with a gutted street car because they're trying to save weight...not everyone mods their car for show and I can understand that, but it seems like some people can't understand that not everyone mods their car for performance

okay, I'm gonna stop now...never seems so clear when I actually type it out.

Jetts
07-11-2003, 04:33 AM
i understood
i agree i liek speed and show
that is why im makin a 400+hp vdub show car

CivicLx
07-11-2003, 04:36 AM
that's cool man...hey I don't mind if we whore up my thread, but pm me if you want...

blasian_man
07-11-2003, 04:39 AM
civic lx is right about the asian thing, damn im glad im asian, even without ID, all i gotta do is not shave and show my stubble, and my 8 year old brother looks like my son, (im 16) at least thats what alotta white people think

CivicLx
07-11-2003, 04:51 AM
LOL...of course they don't ALL look asian to me...I'm alright at guessing the nats sometimes...like I'm sure I could tell a Japanese person from a cambodian...but I can't tell them all...I mostly just go by what my asian friends are...like blasian...if you were vietnamese let's say...well if you looked like my friend Tin, I could probably guess you were viet. how many different asian races are there...you don't have to list every single one if you don't want, but can you list a few?

Add your comment to this topic!