Mountain Edition??

balcsgirl
07-07-2003, 03:57 PM
Anybody hear of a Mountain Edition?? I just bought a 1997 Jeep Wrangler Mountain Edition. Says it right on the hood (both sides).
It's red with a white top and half doors. 5sp. 4 cyl. It doesn't have it's owner's manual and I need towing capability info. Hubby and I want to get a small camper to tow behind it, but we need to make sure of what size camper we can get. Any info is appreciated!!!!!

Thanks,
Syrena

CoryB
08-04-2003, 06:11 PM
That would be a dealer installed trim package. The only models available in the US from Jeep in 1997 were SE, Sport and Sahara.

As for towing, it has a 2000 lb limit - more due to wheelbase than pulling power.

HTH

Originally posted by balcsgirl
Anybody hear of a Mountain Edition?? I just bought a 1997 Jeep Wrangler Mountain Edition. Says it right on the hood (both sides).
It's red with a white top and half doors. 5sp. 4 cyl. It doesn't have it's owner's manual and I need towing capability info. Hubby and I want to get a small camper to tow behind it, but we need to make sure of what size camper we can get. Any info is appreciated!!!!!

Thanks,
Syrena

balcsgirl
10-27-2003, 06:22 AM
I sold my jeep and got a 1994 Ford Ranger. Needed a small pickup for around our land and errands. Nothing fancy but gets the job done. Runs great and is in really good shape. Now I can haul things!!

Add your comment to this topic!