Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Helping a Senior Citizen friend sell his classic cars

oldbob7
04-07-2022, 09:41 PM
Hi guys - my first post here. SO very sorry if this post is inappropriate but my dear friend is 80+, does not own a computer and never will. He wants to sell his collection of 5 (five) classics and I told him I'd try to put the word out online. I do not know the prices, but if you PM me or email me I will give you his phone number. He lives on the southern Oregon coast and all 5 cars are in outstanding condition (they were all in a car museum and are presently in a climate controlled garage). They are a '51 Mercury; '55 Thunderbird; '71 Plymouth Roadrunner; '64 Corvette Stingray; '53 Studebaker Starlight Coupe. Again, if interested PM me and I'll give his phone number. I have pics if I can post them here? If this is not the proper place for this PLEASE advise me where to post. THANK YOU so very much!!

PS.....he also has 4 other cars he wants to sell but are not yet classics. They are 2006 Bently Continental Flying Spur (23k miles); '89 Cadillac El Dorado (gold package) (70k miles); 2011 Jaguar XK Convertible (26k miles); '09 Chrysler 300 Touring Sedan (72k miles - big V-6)

fredjacksonsan
07-16-2022, 03:08 PM
Pics are totally fine! Putting them online would help.

Add your comment to this topic!