Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Wut is Fujimi's site?

MR-2RaCeR
07-05-2003, 05:54 PM
I wuz wonderin wut is Fujimi's website? I've been trying to email them to see if i can order another windshield(to replace the one i screwed up) but they havent seemed to email back.

freakray
07-05-2003, 06:22 PM
Well, 3 things....

If you typed in your e-mail to them the way you posted here, they are still probably trying to decipher your e-mail.

If you don't know their website URL, how the hell did you manage to try to e-mail them, did you just make up an e-mail address?

Heard of a search engine? :bloated:

supratuner
07-05-2003, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by freakray
Well, 3 things....

If you typed in your e-mail to them the way you posted here, they are still probably trying to decipher your e-mail.

If you don't know their website URL, how the hell did you manage to try to e-mail them, did you just make up an e-mail address?

Heard of a search engine? :bloated:

actually ray, a long time ago when i first got into model cars and didnt have a computer at home, i would use one at the local college once or twice a week.
After seeing fujimis Veilside models i tried searching for Fujimis web site. I COULD NOT FIND AN OFFICIAL FUJIMI WEBSITE.
but then again that was about 2 years ago:-/

freakray
07-05-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by supratuner

actually ray, a long time ago when i first got into model cars and didnt have a computer at home, i would use one at the local college once or twice a week.
After seeing fujimis Veilside models i tried searching for Fujimis web site. I COULD NOT FIND AN OFFICIAL FUJIMI WEBSITE.
but then again that was about 2 years ago:-/

Actually jose, one exists, you just have to know how to use a search engine....:rolleyes:

because YOU COULD NOT FIND SOMETHING, does not mean it DOESN'T EXIST

Here it is http://www.toynes.or.jp/FUJIMIHTM/ now learn to read Japanese :thefinger

MR-2RaCeR
07-05-2003, 09:37 PM
thx...but wut the hell is up with ur attitude!? Jeez man...

freakray
07-05-2003, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by MR-2RaCeR
thx...but wut the hell is up with ur attitude!? Jeez man...

I don't like people that are lazy.....

TheSyndicate
07-06-2003, 01:27 AM
If it isn't brought up, it's going to happen again. Sometimes it's necessary.

freakray
07-06-2003, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by joecwlaw
so please do not try to create conflicts here with your imagination.

no offense to anyone but if someone asks something which you do not want to answer or you feel they are lazy whatever, you can simply ignore this thread, I don't see any necessarity to saying something and offensing someone:rolleyes:

The only imagination here creating conflicts is yours.
If you think it offensive to try to encourage people to be less dependant on others and to use search engines and other resources at their disposal, you have a problem.

I have yet to be told how you can e-mail a company when you can't find their website?

MR-2RaCeR
07-06-2003, 11:04 AM
ray im not lazy...ive been trying to search for their website...i found one but it wuznt the right one...is it my fault if i cant read japanese!!?!?!:thefinger

freakray
07-06-2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by joecwlaw
Encourage???:rolleyes: wow, if the phrase "how the hell" is an encouraging tone, that is a new thing I need to learn.

people can just easily get what attitude u used and your meaning here:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:eek7: :sly:

I asked how you e-mail a company when you can't find their website URL, none of you have been able to answer this.

I commend you on interpreting the English language as best suits you, now stop being petty and let this thread die.

Nobbys Nuts
07-06-2003, 04:30 PM
I have an old Fujimi Catalogue here in English that has an Email address on the back but no Website - Catalogue is 1992 though but it does have just an email address so it can happen.
Address IS totally different though to the current one before anyone asks.

mech0t0
07-06-2003, 04:47 PM
Here is the offical Fujimi web site:http://www6.shizuokanet.ne.jp/fujimi/html/menu.html

Don't know japanese, no problem:biggrin: The web site translates japanese web site into english:http://www.systranbox.com/

Hope that helps:biggrin:

TheSyndicate
07-06-2003, 07:08 PM
Stop throwing gas on the fire, joecwlaw. :disappoin

dieselpowa
07-06-2003, 08:27 PM
What a prick

Honoturtle
07-06-2003, 11:04 PM
Settle down guys, if you have to release steam, here's the place to go: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/f661/

Anyways, to find manufactures site, if they are listed on Hobby Link Japan, go to their catalog, and simply click on the Company logo on the top.

Also check out:
http://www.hlj.com/~tanoue/HLJ/link.html
For more links to Japanese manufaturer sites of models/supplies distributed by HLJ.

MR-2RaCeR
07-08-2003, 11:17 PM
thnx guys (except for u Ray u jack*ss):thefinger

Integra06
07-08-2003, 11:33 PM
Your the jackass. Ray was only trying to help you by telling you to use better english when you post something here. I get just as annoyed as Syndicate does when someone doesn't use punctuation or capital letters. Second, he was only trying to ask how you got a Fujimi e-mail address when you were asking to know the official url of it. Third, if your going to act like Bookshelf and be rude about things, then just leave and don't bother us and waste our time. Finally, use the search engine to find things instead of posting a question about something that has already been answered at least 4 or 5 times before.

rsbousquet
07-09-2003, 05:56 AM
google > fujimi > click

not too hard :-/ oh well not here to bother. don't be mean guys. let us all have a group hug..

Ferrari TR
07-09-2003, 10:35 AM
OK, how about this...
Does anyone know of a US source for Fujimi replacement parts?

:tongue:

Integra06
07-09-2003, 11:22 AM
All I've got to say is god help him when Ray gets to him.

freakray
07-09-2003, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by MR-2RaCeR
thnx guys (except for u Ray u jack*ss):thefinger

And you're lazy, but I ain't crying in my coffee about it :bloated:

Originally posted by FerrariTR
OK, how about this...
Does anyone know of a US source for Fujimi replacement parts?

None exists......except for in La-la land where MR-2RaCeR lives with the rest of the Teletubbies:tongue:

Add your comment to this topic!