Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Cant Figure Out what car to get

RyanKerchner
01-24-2021, 08:55 PM
Hi I'm Currently Getting into cars and In a few years I'm looking to purchase A new one, I'm just having trouble on which one I should get. I'm looking for a Car that's Modable and Tunable, from performance, to Exterior and Interior, But Most Importantly I really want it to already have or be able to have a Turbocharger, or even better Twin Turbo, Mainly just because I am such a huge fan of the way it sounds as well as the boost it can provide. The car would mainly be used as a really fun Daily Driver/Project Car, and I might look at taking it out to the track on the odd weekend. If yall got any answers of what car would best fit for me here please let me know, Thanks so Much!

Speed_Frik
02-23-2021, 06:17 AM
Hi I'm Currently Getting into cars and In a few years I'm looking to purchase A new one, I'm just having trouble on which one I should get. I'm looking for a Car that's Modable and Tunable, from performance, to Exterior and Interior, But Most Importantly I really want it to already have or be able to have a Turbocharger, or even better Twin Turbo, Mainly just because I am such a huge fan of the way it sounds as well as the boost it can provide. The car would mainly be used as a really fun Daily Driver/Project Car, and I might look at taking it out to the track on the odd weekend. If yall got any answers of what car would best fit for me here please let me know, Thanks so Much!350z are good but vq engines are not good for making 800+hp good starter cars to my knowledge sound like a trumpet good aftermarket support

Sent from my ZTE Blade A5 2019 using Tapatalk

Add your comment to this topic!