What is this?

08-14-2020, 05:21 PM
Can anyone tell me what this part is?56230 Thank you for your help! 🤦

08-16-2020, 01:53 PM
It took me some time to Find out but I found out. So since no one knows what this part is. It’s called “vtec solenoid spool valve” or “engine variable timing solenoid”

Add your comment to this topic!