Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

What Sedan Should I Buy

TexasGator
06-10-2019, 08:38 AM
I'm looking to purchase a sedan in the coming weeks. I've narrowed it down to the vehicles below. I need some help making a final decision so please offer up your input. Thank you. Here's the parameters:

Must be under $20,000
Must be a 4 door sedan
Automatic preferred but manual okay
Must be under 40,000 miles
Black interior(cloth or leather) preferred

Here's what I am considering:

'16-'17 Accord Sport or EX

I like the styling and they are super, super reliable and easy to repair. I don't like the lack of power and FWD.

'15-'16 Mercedes Benz C Class

Love the styling and interior. Decent power. Concerned about reliability and repair bills.

'14-'16 BMW 3-Series

Love the styling and interior. Decent power. Can get the AWD model for similar price to RWD. Concerned about reliability and repair bills.

'14-'16 Audi A4 2.0T Premium Quattro

Love the styling and interior. Decent power. Concerned about reliability, repair bills and electronics issues.

'15-'16 Infinity Q50 Premium

I like the styling. Plenty of power with the V6 motor. The interior kind of sucks. Reliable/proven Nissan motor.

'16-'17 Cadillac ATS 2.0T AWD

I like the exterior styling. Reliability is a slight concern but repairs shouldn't be as expensive as its European counterparts. A little underpowered, to get the V-spec you have to add about $20k and they are rare. Interior is so-so. Don't know if I should get the 4-cyl turbo or the 3.6L V6?

I'd love to hear what you guys think? Or what you would personally choose if you were in my shoes. I'm also open to other suggestions as well. Thank you for your time and help.

Add your comment to this topic!