Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

World Class Professional Detailer here to offer free advice

BlackCountryDetail
04-16-2019, 07:48 AM
Good afternoon everyone,
Please allow me to introduce myself.
My name is Rich Donlevy, im 47 and I'm a professional car detailer from the Black Country in the West Midlands, UK.
I have been detailing cars for over 10 years now and been lucky enough to work on some of the worlds rarest and most expensive cars on the planet.
My work is of an incredibly high standard and this can be backed up by the fact that last year, whilst working for my previous employer, I was lucky enough to be able to detail a car that was awarded 1st place at the Concourse D'elegance which was held at Hampton Court. Trust me this is no easy feat....!

Anyway, that's enough about me, so allow me to explain why have created this post. There are thousands of people out there who like or would like, to detail their own cars. People who are as passionate about cars looking their very best as what I am. So I would like to give a little bit back to the public by being a professional detailer who can be someone you are able to hit up should you have any questions or need any advice on anything to do with car detailing.

There are a lot of products out there, half of which you really don't want to be using and a lot of bad advice which can lead to all sorts of problems. So if there is anything that you would like to know about or are unsure of, please drop me a message or comment on this thread, and I will endeavour to give you my expert advice to help you along your way.

Its not every day that a professional in the game is willing to give his time up for free to help others. But I am a big believer in that old saying:
"Giveth and thou shalt receive"

I look forward to getting to know you all on this forum and I will leave you all by saying that My car is shinier than yours! :wink:

Regards
Rich

Add your comment to this topic!