2002 STS pcv elbow?

09-02-2018, 10:05 AM
I am fixing to change out the leaking rubber intake coupling on my 2002 STS. I need to change the rubber elbow that fits on the end of the PCV tube under the intake plenum other end goes to the PCV. I'm not sure the proper name for it, but I cannot find it anywhere online. I've tried Boot,Elbow, pcv breather fitting, with no results. Does anybody know where to find this part? Part name? Than You ellis479

Add your comment to this topic!