77 Toronado part in front of brake light?

06-22-2018, 11:50 PM
Hi, I am looking at a 77 Toronado, and it has these pieces but they’re in bad shape, I have spent hours trying to find them, but have had no luck as I do not know what they are called and can’t seem to find out. I was hoping someone could tell me what they are called and maybe let me know where I could purchase a pair. Here’s a link to a picture that shows where the piece is, (right in front of the brake light) thank you!!! https://goo.gl/images/8naiJY

06-23-2018, 08:48 PM
Good luck. They're supposed to be a flexible plastic--which is why they're all rotted now. I think they were Urethane. The only replacement I know of was hard fiberglass. Don't know if those are still available.

Add your comment to this topic!