Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Help needed identifying and valuing sparkplug wires (NOS) for sale

Racmit
02-07-2018, 02:18 PM
Hello. I am new to all this classic car stuff, however I'm fixing up a car for my grandfather, a Ford Model A hot rod he started building in the 60's. I'm selling NOS parts he had lying around to fund the project. I need help with valuing the sparkplug wires, and finding out where I should puput them for sale. I plan to list them individually on eBay when I have the time. I also put a thread on H.A.M.B.. Rather than typing them all out, I'll put my Craigslist listing here: https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/pts/d/large-vintage-car-parts-stash/6486129771.html
If the link is against any rules, let me know and I'll list the parts individually.

What I need help with is identifying the sparkplug wires. After searching around online, there was a surprising lack of info on the meaning of the codes on the cables. I'll list a few here: 3D1, 1D4, 4D3, 2D7, 3D3, etc. I've been looking for an hour and there hasn't even been more than one or 2 ebay listings mentioning it. They are all still in the box and, as far as I can tell, all unused. If anyone could give me an idea of the market value of them, as well as what the codes mean, I'd greatly appreciate it :) Another piece of info I'd appreciate is how to tell if the wires are used, they are in the boxes but I want to make sure I don't rip someone off. Thanks!

Add your comment to this topic!