Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

WTB Scale Production Porsch Gt3 RSR transkit

mpatman
11-21-2017, 03:58 AM
Hi all, relatively new to model Carson but I’m really keen to do the flying lizards Porsche as it’s one of my favourites. Google says that scale production released a transkit to do this but they seem sold out.

Anyone got one they would be willing to sell?

Cheers,

Mark

ViperDoc
11-27-2017, 10:39 PM
Mark,

Good luck with that. I've been searching for that same exact kit for several years to absolutely no avail. It is a holy grail kit. Talked about but nowhere to be found. I've tried to talk Micheal of Scale Productions into recasting that kit on numerous occasions but he is an adamant no on it. You would think that a proper GT3 and various recent upgrades would be a no brainer for most of the companies. The Studio 27 transkit is likewise a no go. I keep searching however.

Dave

carbonkid
12-09-2017, 09:58 PM
Get a Carrera slot car body and studio27decals and Fujimi Porsche gt3 kit and you have most of the parts to build one . Problem solved

69*Goat
12-16-2017, 07:50 PM
Get a Carrera slot car body and studio27decals and Fujimi Porsche gt3 kit and you have most of the parts to build one . Problem solved

Good luck with that as well.... The Carrera Body anyway.

carbonkid
12-19-2017, 07:46 PM
There are very little difference between the Carrera body and the resin kit . Have 2 of the profil24 kits and the scale production kit as well as the scale production etch set for the Carrera body not too many differences. It will required some work but it will work.

69*Goat
12-20-2017, 08:48 AM
There are very little difference between the Carrera body and the resin kit . Have 2 of the profil24 kits and the scale production kit as well as the scale production etch set for the Carrera body not too many differences. It will required some work but it will work. I have tried to get a Carrera body for the last year. NO luck. I did find one on Ebay Germany, but they would not ship to the US. :mad:

carbonkid
12-20-2017, 08:21 PM
well lets work on getting you one next year .I can buy and have it shipped in Germany and have it sent to you after the new year .

Add your comment to this topic!