Page updated on 12-12-2017

Tips for buying car

kysxii
03-07-2017, 09:48 AM
Hi, I will move to Norman, OK in a few months and I planned to buy my first car (most likely an used car) there. Can someone tell me something about the registration and insurance? Also, it will be nice if you guys can give me some advice on the car.

Thanks!

vinadvisor
03-20-2017, 03:56 PM
Hi, I will move to Norman, OK in a few months and I planned to buy my first car (most likely an used car) there. Can someone tell me something about the registration and insurance? Also, it will be nice if you guys can give me some advice on the car.

Thanks!

Check out dmv.org to find the Oklahoma DMV site and offices. They will post details on the cost of registering and licensing a vehicle. If you have a vehicle you plan to sell or trade, check the DMV site to see if they tax your purchase based on sale price or trade difference! trading can save you time and money.

Good luck

charles211
03-23-2017, 01:21 AM
If you are buying a used car, you are 80 percent safe if you are buying from a dealership. If you are looking the classifieds, be very careful. You have to test-drive the car carefully, see the inside of the hood, check the sounds coming out from the car and much more.

kysxii
03-30-2017, 06:08 AM
Thanks for all the tips, guys!

Add your comment to this topic!