Page updated on 11-21-2017

Hasegawa re-releases - Group A Rally!

potsie
01-17-2017, 09:07 PM
Hi All,

I am sure most of you know by now, but just in case...

Hasegawa has recently announced the re-release of a number of Group A Rally car kite; Lancia Integrale 16V, Mitsubishi Galant VR4, Toyota Celica ST-185 GT4 and my personal favourite - Subaru Legacy RS!!!!

I have just pre-ordered three of the Legacy kits from Hobby Search, hoping that their release will see more aftermarket decals be released.

stevenoble
01-18-2017, 11:22 AM
Yes, saw the Subaru and immediately placed a pre-order. This is the one I've waited on for a good few years...

potsie
01-18-2017, 05:34 PM
Hi Steve,

Yes indeed. I had managed to get a Sweden and NZ Legacy kit over the years for not too much money. I am now trusting that I will be able to secure some aftermarket decals, e.g. Rothmans McRae or Possum Bourne?? Hoping Studio27, Reji, or Shunko will come to the party!

Cheers,
Grant.

freakray
01-21-2017, 08:12 PM
Hi Steve,

Yes indeed. I had managed to get a Sweden and NZ Legacy kit over the years for not too much money. I am now trusting that I will be able to secure some aftermarket decals, e.g. Rothmans McRae or Possum Bourne?? Hoping Studio27, Reji, or Shunko will come to the party!

Cheers,
Grant.

Replacement decals for all three original kits are available from Studio27 so obtaining some Rothmans decals shouldn't be a challenge.

Would be really interesting to see somebody come out with some alternatives though such as Richard Burns' Elonex car from his early career.

stevenoble
01-22-2017, 05:48 AM
Replacement decals for all three original kits are available from Studio27 so obtaining some Rothmans decals shouldn't be a challenge.

Would be really interesting to see somebody come out with some alternatives though such as Richard Burns' Elonex car from his early career.

Built the Elonex car of Richard Burns a few years ago, but I'd love to do a tarmac version from the Manx Rally. Decals were all home made..

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b61/stevenoble/Subaru076.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b61/stevenoble/Subaru068.jpg

potsie
01-29-2017, 04:22 AM
Hi Steve,

I recall your build, and indeed this has been in the back of my mind in hoping someone will do decals other than Prodrive / McRae ones. Some early Possum Bourne decals would also be welcome.

Cheers,
Grant.

TvD
01-29-2017, 05:49 AM
Some early Possum Bourne decals would also be welcome.

Cheers,
Grant.

Couldn't agree more. Have a couple of Legacy's to build Possum's cars... just need to draw the decals first :rolleyes:

Add your comment to this topic!