Page updated on 11-21-2017

which car will be more enjoyable to drive?

b_elad
10-01-2016, 03:58 PM
Hello people,

I'm planning to buy a new car, this time a hot one, I need your help to know which car will be more fun to drive:
1. BMW 135i (or 140i) - a hot hatchback, with ~4,6 sec from 0-100 km/h.
its a rear wheel drive.
2. Audi rsq3 - a 4x4, small SUV. it has an advantage for me as I kitesurf to here and there I need to pass some off road, but its not a big deal as my wife has a 4x4 car so I can replace with here (it's less convenient but its possible).

So my question is which of 1 or 2 you will take, stressing the "fun to drive" factor.
I prefer to be focused of these two options, but if you feel like offering other cars I prefer it will be from this list: Mercedes GLA, Forester XT, Mercedes A-class.

Currently I drive Subaru forester, so my first though was to replace to the Turbo model, but I understood it is less fun in curves road and others.

Your help will be very appreciated.

MikeCStig
10-02-2016, 01:57 PM
Any SUV of any size is going to have at least a slight handling disadvantage from the simple fact that they're more top heavy that a hot hatch. That said, my instinct would be to go with the BMW. It's quick and likely to be a lot more fun in the corners.
One other idea you've mentioned already is the Mercades A class. If you have the extra money to shell out, go for the AMG version. It features the most powerful 4 cylinder engine in production (355 horsepower) and you can get it with all-wheel drive. It's a great car, but it is pricey, much like most Mercedes AMG models.

b_elad
10-02-2016, 04:30 PM
Thank you for your answer.
About the Mercedes gla, you like it more than the Audi rsq3? I heard the rsq3 is more sporty in terms of corners and so and the GLA is not comfortable even it has dynamics suspension.

b_elad
10-12-2016, 10:19 AM
Now I got very focused, I need to chose between:
- Audi rsq3 (kind of SUV)
- BMW 140i

Please help! :banghead: Which will be better ?

Elad

Add your comment to this topic!