Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Cool Message Board...

Reaper
03-23-2001, 10:09 AM
Nice message board. Love all the little icons :bandit:

Hope it gets some activity, I'll do my part to help and mention it on my web sites...

Later gators...

:smoka:

igor@af
03-23-2001, 10:12 AM
Welcome to AF Reaper!
The reason the site doesn't have much activity yet is because its less than 4 months old.
But we are growing VERY fast!!!:D

Reaper
03-23-2001, 10:14 AM
How do I turn HTML on in my sig ??

Also, how do you add a pic on the left hand side like that blue car you got ??

Thanks bud...
:sun:

igor@af
03-23-2001, 10:18 AM
Hey, I just turned your HTML into vB code, read about it here:
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/misc.php?action=bbcode
I have HTML disabled for security. But vB allows you to do everything you need :)

The pic below the name is called an "avatar" and you can get one only after you get 100 posts :p
Man! Am I mean or what?!?!:D

Reaper
03-23-2001, 10:31 AM
Well the sig is working now. So I guess the only thing is the other pic on the left hand side. How does that work ?? :confused:

Thanks...

Reaper
03-23-2001, 10:32 AM
Oh, I see. Thanks a lot bud. I'll post here often...

Later....
:bandit:

LilMax
03-23-2001, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Reaper

Thanks bud...
:sun:

hey man, glad to see you made it over here. go check out the honda section, then go to civic, then there is a post called "Sticky:Tacoma". That's me. gonna get my rev on!!!

That car picture is cool isn't it(the one you have to have 100 posts for). I wonder if you can get one of a tacoma???

Peace out!:frog:

GOD
03-23-2001, 11:45 PM
Lets get some more tacoma territory boys over here . Hell lets bring over their whole board over here and the traffic for the toyota forums will pick up :D

Godxzilla
03-25-2001, 07:19 PM
Hey reaper, you think shannon would like this forum better than delphi?? its much slicker, and im sure it wont be down all the time like delphi......

we should suggest it!:finger:

Desert Dog
03-25-2001, 07:57 PM
I don't know about Shannon but I like it!:flash:

RIDEPATE
03-25-2001, 08:10 PM
pretttttyyy sweeet dudes- ttora members will hear about this!!:finger:

igor@af
03-25-2001, 08:14 PM
Welcome everyone!
I hope you like it here, if you have any questions shoot em at me! :D

Desert Dog
03-25-2001, 08:16 PM
Hey what with all of the :flipa: :finger: stuff! I love these things!

Dan
AZ TTORA

carmaster
03-25-2001, 08:18 PM
Hey thats a kewl tacoma you got there!:frog:

Desert Dog
03-25-2001, 08:26 PM
I have a ? How do I get my sig pic up like Reaper? My sig works over on the ttora board. Just can't figure this board though.:bloated:

igor@af
03-25-2001, 08:29 PM
I have HTML disabled for security, but you can use vB Code (http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/misc.php?action=bbcode) instead of HTML, which has all the functions you will ever need, and is actually easier than HTML.

to post an image you would use this kind of code:

(img)http://www.image.url/goes/here.gif(/img)
but replace all the ( with [ and all the ) with ].

and all links are automatically converted to clickable links.

Desert Dog
03-25-2001, 08:41 PM
Lets give it a try!

GOD
03-25-2001, 09:02 PM
Welcome guys :wave: hope yall like this board

Desert Dog
03-25-2001, 09:19 PM
So far I like it! We just need more activity.:roll:

GOD
03-25-2001, 09:36 PM
Well can you help out on that department :rolleyes: .....We've only been up for 4 months and we get new people every day . Give it some time and help us get some more people ;)

Akshunj(RICKJ)
03-25-2001, 09:50 PM
What's up bro? Maybe we can get the whole NE chapter on here???:frog:

igor@af
03-25-2001, 10:12 PM
I am very interested in partnering up with TTORA in some way to provide the best serive to the members. Both sides should benefit greatly from this. If anyone can, please talk to Shannon about this. Thanks.

Tacoma21
03-25-2001, 10:29 PM
Rick,
WAAAZZZZZZUUUUUUUP! :) Well, yet another TTORA member here. Board looks good, alot different then Delphi.

LilMax
03-25-2001, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Tacoma21
Rick,
WAAAZZZZZZUUUUUUUP! :) Well, yet another TTORA member here. Board looks good, alot different then Delphi.

Welcome over!

This board is pretty durn nice, it's just not as active as TTORA yet. Give it time.

Godxzilla
03-25-2001, 10:53 PM
Aaron buddy! hows things? Lets start getting everyone over here! Im sure john will post a link on the NE site!!

Oh, and :flipa: :flipa: :flipa: :flipa: :flipa: :finger: :flipa:

Tacoma21
03-25-2001, 10:58 PM
Mike,
Hows it hanging? Give it time and I am sure traffic will pick up. We just have to make it interesting and imformative, and FUN.:)

Oh and by the way, :flipa: :flipa: :flipa: :flipa: :flipa: :flipa: :flipa: :flipa: :finger: :finger: :flipa: :flipa: .

:D

Desert Dog
03-25-2001, 11:05 PM
I really like the setup on this board! You can have so much fun!http://cwmonkey.virtualave.net/s/ut1/redeemerwhore.gif

Akshunj(RICKJ)
03-26-2001, 05:24 AM
I'm a little confused, how do you reply to a particular message? The reply buttons are only at the top and bottom of the screen? How do I reply to one in between? Thanks...:( :confused:

igor@af
03-26-2001, 06:47 AM
You can "quote" that message by clicking on the image you see in the right bottom corner of every message.

gjason
03-26-2001, 06:50 AM
This new board is interesting I like having it here as an alternative to Delphi.:smoka:

igor@af
03-26-2001, 07:05 AM
gjason: You can't use HTML, but you can use vB Code:
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/misc.php?action=bbcode
which is actually even easier and faster to use than HTML.

DogDenII
03-26-2001, 07:30 AM

Thanks bud...
:sun: Not quite like delphi but it was certainly quicker to figure out

This is only a test........bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:alien2: :flash:

Akshunj(RICKJ)
03-26-2001, 09:36 AM
ahhhhh

Originally posted by igor@af
You can "quote" that message by clicking on the image you see in the right bottom corner of every message. :p

Kaluna
03-26-2001, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by igor@af
I am very interested in partnering up with TTORA in some way to provide the best serive to the members. Both sides should benefit greatly from this. If anyone can, please talk to Shannon about this. Thanks.

I don't see why Shannon wouldn't partner up with you. This board is set up nice and slick. Good to see other boards out there offereng info just like the TTORA Board.
Kaluna
2000 TRD PreRunner Xtracab V6

supersized2001
03-26-2001, 07:02 PM
I like it I like it! Plus it has spell check! (I need that) Jack should like this board! LOL:sun:

eep
03-26-2001, 07:43 PM
hey dudes...I'm here

I love these smiley faces:cool:

Reaper
03-26-2001, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by supersized2001
I like it I like it! Plus it has spell check! (I need that) Jack should like this board! LOL:sun:

;) Glad to see you found the board. This will be a nice alternative to the Delphi site. This one is alot quicker and seems to be alot more stable. Delphi gives me URL not found messages about half the time. It is getting pretty annoying :mad:

Can't wait to get the tire mount...

Wish I could have gotten that roll bar from you. I am still waiting on the other guy to ship. He is real slow to respond...

Later bud...

Tacoma21
03-26-2001, 11:47 PM
looks like buisness is pickin up around here.:D

Kaluna
03-27-2001, 02:45 AM

Thats a good thing though. Less traffic over there more traffic here evens out and makes everything faster for everyone.
Kaluna
2000 TRD PreRunner Xtracab V6

supersized2001
03-27-2001, 05:29 AM

Wish I could have gotten that roll bar from you. I am still waiting on the other guy to ship. He is real slow to respond...

Later bud...

He can't be as bad as me? Sorry it's taking so long, I am working on it really!!:flash:

eep
03-27-2001, 03:51 PM
anybody know if I can do tables in vB code like in HTML?

at least my sig works now...

:confused:

DogDenII
03-28-2001, 07:59 AM

How many more can we get to bite? The features are cool and easy to use on hear... I wonder what would happen with the number of users that delphi has? Guess well see :licker:

igor@af
03-28-2001, 09:59 AM
I am almost 100% positive the server and software will be able to handle all the users that are on delphi forum.:smoka:
We have around 30-40 simultaneous visitors at any given time, our record is around 65, and it made no speed difference at all. How many posts are made per day on delphi?

supersized2001
03-28-2001, 10:40 AM
I think theres around 800 to 1000 post a day on the delphi tacoma board. and about 15k to 20k visitors a day.

DogDenII
03-28-2001, 10:47 AM
I think theres around 800 to 1000 post a day on the delphi tacoma board. and about 15k to 20k visitors a day.

That would be a considerable change in the amount that this board currently handles. :eek:

I would be anxious to know, if it can hold up and if they can maintain enough moderators to run it smoothly. I guess we'll see :smoker2: :grey: :grey: :bandit: :alien2:

Godxzilla
03-28-2001, 02:04 PM
Well, with all the nonsense going on over at the delphi board, this will be a good release from everything. We can have some civilized conversations over here!!!

leave the kiddies to play at delphi!!

Godxzilla
03-28-2001, 02:08 PM
Man, that is a SWEEEEEEEEEEEET picture:eek:!! Here is my best one like that, nowhere NEAR as close up as yours!:bloated:

Spring is a'comin!!

http://www.godzilla.ath.cx/sigpics/sigpic7.jpg

Tacoma21
03-28-2001, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Godxzilla
Well, with all the nonsense going on over at the delphi board, this will be a good release from everything. We can have some civilized conversations over here!!!

leave the kiddies to play at delphi!!

Before we continue to Delphi bash, lets remember something. We dont know how this site will react to a large amount of traffic yet. Delphi has its faults, but they do work on them and try to correct it. I like some of the features of Delphi, and I like some of the features here. I will give this place time and see how it reacts. :bloated:

I have been flipping between the 2 lately and will usually stay at the one that catches my interest. So, until we get some more traffic I will reserve my judgement. :frog: :frog: :frog:

DogDenII
03-28-2001, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Godxzilla
Man, that is a SWEEEEEEEEEEEET picture:eek:!! Here is my best one like that, nowhere NEAR as close up as yours!:bloated:

Spring is a'comin!!

http://www.godzilla.ath.cx/sigpics/sigpic7.jpg

you're telling me......I can't wait..... your picture is not to shabby either man!!:grey:

Reaper
03-28-2001, 03:35 PM
Here's my best spalsh shot. Sorry the pic is so big :D

http://offroadaddiction.com/pictures/picadilly/mudrun06.jpg

supersized2001
03-28-2001, 07:23 PM
The delphi site to has gotten way to boring. I allways feel that you have to be real carefull over there not to afend any one and make sure that your being PC so that someone doesn't get there fellings hurt. I would rather have discusions and find out info without all the BS that goes along with it. Also I think alot of the problems over there are becuase it gets so much trafic now. It did seem a lot diffrent just a few months ago.

Again this is just my opinion. :finger:

Desert Dog
03-28-2001, 08:46 PM
The delphi site to has gotten way to boring. I allways feel that you have to be real carefull over there not to afend any one and make sure that your being PC so that someone doesn't get there fellings hurt. I would rather have discusions and find out info without all the BS that goes along with it. Also I think alot of the problems over there are becuase it gets so much trafic now. It did seem a lot diffrent just a few months ago.

Again this is just my opinion. :finger:

I know what you mean! I have some asshole telling me to move out of the desert because there is no water here unless we have dams! And that's bad for the enviroment! Hey jackass :flipa: :finger: :flipa: :finger:

Tacoma21
03-28-2001, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Desert Dog

I know what you mean! I have some asshole telling me to move out of the desert because there is no water here unless we have dams! And that's bad for the enviroment! Hey jackass :flipa: :finger: :flipa: :finger:

What do you mean theres no water in the desert? How did your truck get so muddy then? ;) ;) ;)

Desert Dog
03-28-2001, 09:14 PM

What do you mean theres no water in the desert? How did your truck get so muddy then? ;) ;) ;)

Believe it or not we got some rain here when that pic was taken!:smoka:

Tacoma21
03-28-2001, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Desert Dog

Believe it or not we got some rain here when that pic was taken!:smoka:

Well there you go, now there is water in the desert.;) LOL

DogDenII
03-29-2001, 06:55 AM
Here's my best spalsh shot. Sorry the pic is so big :D

http://offroadaddiction.com/pictures/picadilly/mudrun06.jpg

Not only is the mudfling impessive.......the pure thickness of that mud is very impressive. Were you running ATs or Muds? :smoka: :grey:

guZzy92FS
12-18-2002, 02:31 PM
:frog: wowowowowo:devil:

yunaderis
03-07-2003, 09:38 AM
Nice message board. Love all the little icons :bandit:

Hope it gets some activity, I'll do my part to help and mention it on my web sites...

Later gators...

simmer down poser:):):)

where are you now? still hauling?

BLU CIVIC
03-07-2003, 09:52 AM
man.....seem like ther's a big house warming party over here :hehe:

Melt
03-17-2003, 08:16 AM
damn, you guys have some nice pics.

Add your comment to this topic!