Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Tell Me What You Guys Think

ShavedUpAccord
07-01-2003, 05:05 PM
Here is a link to my web page

http://www.shavedupaccord.cjb.net

check it out and tell me what you think and if anyone needs ideas on their accord you can instant message me at shavedupaccord.

many more upgrades are coming including an h22a1 vtec dohc with a transparent clear hood , so hit me up if anyone wants to talk about cars

KrNxRaCer00
07-01-2003, 05:27 PM
im sorry, but that is jus plain ugly. no, im not hating, but yes, i do feel that isn't something my taste enjoys.

but...its ur car, looks like u've got quite a bit of time/money into it, an so for that, i gotta give u props.

plz tho...no transparent hood...its already riced enough...:bigthumb:

WutTheHeezy?
07-01-2003, 07:25 PM
personally i can't get down with your personal styling... it's too busy... there's already way too much goin on with the car... not hating, just my opinion... i pretty much like it clean & simple... oh and don't go wasting your cash flow on the skyline front & rear conversions, you own a HONDA! not a Nissan (luv the skylines)... your bodywork is not bad... looks like it was done right... but like i said your car styling is just not my flavor..

ShavedUpAccord
07-01-2003, 07:33 PM
im going for more of a show look, not race and that is what they look for.
well, at least in cali they do. It's coo, i dont trip on what people think, some like it and some dont, as long as i win the trophies and get sponsored its all good

"hittin them switches for them bitches"

WutTheHeezy?
07-01-2003, 07:34 PM
my ride with older rims..

ShavedUpAccord
07-02-2003, 12:08 AM
that looks aight, i just bought those pins

slowdive
07-02-2003, 07:47 PM
I agree with heezy, the car looks too busy. I think there's a point where you can do too much to a car and i think you've met that point. the last thing you could do to make it way overly-busy would be to put one of those rediculous looking giganticly high spoilers on it.:bloated:
Heezy you got a sweet looking ride, i gota 94 accord and i want mine to look like yours:bigthumb:

abstract821
07-02-2003, 07:59 PM
I think its dope, man. Looks like you've done all you can do to it. The only thing I'm not feeling are those wheels. I just don't dig the blades image. Shoulda went with white ones...but it IS your car. Yea, please please please don't go get a huge spoiler for it. Those damn things make rides look like spaceships.

WutTheHeezy?
07-02-2003, 08:09 PM
thanx for the props slowdive... oh yea and just wanted to say... "imitation is the highest form of flattery" thanx!

ShavedUpAccord
07-02-2003, 10:11 PM
some cars are daily driven so they cannot be modified too much because the CHP is out there ready to hand out tickets.
But when you have two cars like me and the accord is not daily driven , you can do whatever you want to do to it and not have to worry about tickets. see, i dont drive my accord every day (maybe twice a month to body shops or car shows) and that is why im hooking it up sick. People who drive their car every day stop at some point,but when you dont drive it every day the possibilities are endless.

oh and all white interior is next including carpet,top,doors,seats and dash. then,suicide doors,a ragtop,customized trunk and an h22a motor swap with a transparent hood....maybe a front and rear conversion..there is still so much to do, lol

some people like it and some dont, all depends on their style!!

peace out guys

Add your comment to this topic!