Having a little trouble finding part, help!?!?

12-31-2015, 10:30 AM
So I've got a 2000 2.4L plymouth breeze, and I need a part that I am finding quite hard to find, a few people have told me that it is called the air box but that hasn't gotten me anywhere. It is a box and it says multi-point injection on it, and it's the box that the mass airflow sensor reads from I believe, any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

Add your comment to this topic!