Page updated on 09-20-2017

Austin Capitol Classic model show

willimo
10-07-2015, 06:19 PM
I am not a proprietor of this event, but plan to attend as I feel like I should go meet up with people in the area after living here for just about a year.

I will be wearing a gold (yellow) LSU shirt and probably screaming at my earpiece as I listen to the South Carolina football game in the afternoon, so come say hi if you're brave.

Will

CFarias
10-13-2015, 08:49 AM
Sorry I missed you. Perhaps I'll see you at the San Antonio show in February.

willimo
10-14-2015, 08:57 PM
What did you have on the table? I had a nice time. Very good group, and hirofkd was there and it was great to meet him, albeit brief. I will have photos up soon.

ZoomZoomMX-5
10-14-2015, 09:20 PM
What did you have on the table? I had a nice time. Very good group, and hirofkd was there and it was great to meet him, albeit brief. I will have photos up soon.

A friend of mine from Mexico City was there; Charbel Caram. He drove to the event. Haven't seen any photos yet. He had some killer models at the GSL; his Ferrari Scuderia was amazing.

willimo
10-14-2015, 09:55 PM
Yes! He was! All his models were incredible. He won just about EVERYTHING

CFarias
10-15-2015, 08:32 AM
Charbel's stuff is excellent. I can't wait to see what he brings next season. I didn't have anything on the tables this year, but starting with the next San Antonio show I'm hoping to have a few entered.

Add your comment to this topic!