Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

How to spoil my car so it knows I love it?

thatnewguy103
06-25-2015, 05:51 PM
Hi guys,

This is my first post and it's a really easy one.

So I own a 1998 Hyundai Elantra. It's counting 305K on the odo and it's still going strong. I just finished a 2,5K roadtrip with no issues.

So I wanna know: How do I thank my car for being so reliable? You know, give it a little treat, a little attention. What the kind of love does my car wants? How do I tell my car "you're awesome and I wanna drive you for years to come"?

I'm top notch with oil changes, flushed my radiator, cleaned my fuel system, etc.

What's next? Thanks :)

westwoodR
06-25-2015, 09:21 PM
Hi guys,

This is my first post and it's a really easy one.

So I own a 1998 Hyundai Elantra. It's counting 305K on the odo and it's still going strong. I just finished a 2,5K roadtrip with no issues.

So I wanna know: How do I thank my car for being so reliable? You know, give it a little treat, a little attention. What the kind of love does my car wants? How do I tell my car "you're awesome and I wanna drive you for years to come"?

I'm top notch with oil changes, flushed my radiator, cleaned my fuel system, etc.

What's next? Thanks :)
Hi,

You may want to bring your car to a car spa. You may also want to do some interior decorating to your car. Hope those simple suggestion will help :smile:

Add your comment to this topic!