Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Panoz Body Parts For Sale

Riverside Racing
06-03-2015, 10:28 AM
I have a large amount of Panoz body parts that I really need to get rid of.
Sold my cars, now need to clean everything out.
Complete fiberglass roof, Fiberglass front bonnet, 10 or 12 doors, side panels, trunk lids, many other assorted bits and bobs. Also a complete rear wing assembly.
Must be able to pick up parts, located in East TN adjacent to interstates 40 and 75.
I really would like to sell as a complete lot, price is VERY negotiable :2cents:.
Did I mention I really needed to get rid of these parts.
Contact me eight six five*two zero seven*three one zero nine.
Thanks,
Tom Whitfield

cvbowers
06-03-2015, 01:36 PM
What inventory do you have in ABS body panels.

Riverside Racing
06-06-2015, 10:51 AM
Not many, most everything is fiberglass. I was going to us fiberglass panels so I could modify or repair them. The ABS panels from Panoz are stupid expensive when they even have them. In the end I replaced the whole body with a new Camaro body, super inexpensive, and readily available.
RTW

cvbowers
06-06-2015, 11:12 AM
Who supplied the camaro body? I think I read something about this in another post.

Riverside Racing
06-06-2015, 11:21 AM
I purchased it from ARbodies ARbodies.com. I had a local stock car prep shop do the installation. It looked great. I recently sold the car to a racer in Australia.

bbenavitz
08-07-2015, 03:14 PM
Tom, I'm interested in buying spares (one of each) for my fiberglass bodied GTWC but it would be tough driving to TN to pick up. If you have another idea let me know.

Maybe you should contact Hayes Harris at WireWheel in Florida who has bought and sold over 50 Panoz in the past and at one time had many parts.

Havasutom
09-26-2015, 08:56 PM
I'm interested in your body parts. I will call for pricing. I have an original GTRA fiberglass car. Is the bonnet an original Panoz part? Do you have any mechanical parts? I.E. Brake pads, rotors, clutch, wheels, etc. Always looking for consumables. 928-706-5555 Tom

Add your comment to this topic!