Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

r-1 racing seats and seats in general

whiteracer
06-30-2003, 01:03 AM
I'm looking to get some black racing seats with a red trim on the outside or something similar and there's a shop in the area that has R-1's for 500/pair but they only have one set and they're in black/silver. Where can i find a pair in black/red for under 500 shipped with everything needed for me to bolt them in? The brand isn't all that important but i like something along those styles. Also, i got this half show/half go thing and i was wondering if anyone has put monitors on the back of racing seats, and if so, how do you mount them?

TheNotoriousMogg
06-30-2003, 02:42 AM
check ebay they have some good deals sometimes, might even be able to get a set of tenzos...

Jetts
06-30-2003, 02:46 AM
can get R1 seats for 535

www.cynoptics.com
right on the front page they are on special this month free shipping and railings

TheNotoriousMogg
06-30-2003, 02:50 AM
bret needs the $$$ buy from him

Jetts
06-30-2003, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by TheNotoriousMogg
bret needs the $$$ buy from him

hope that helps lol
but it aint 500 only 35 more bucks
with the 500 bucks the shop wanted include railings cause they are always extra

whiteracer
07-01-2003, 11:47 AM
I like those seats and i might as well just get them. Once i got take out my stock seats, are these ones any different than how i'd put my stock seats back in? I mean, do they just bolt up and require no modification to anything?

An with the monitor thing, anyone ever put them on the back of racing seats?

Jetts
07-01-2003, 12:38 PM
they shouldnt need modifying that is why they come with their own mounting brackets and railings
ive never seen a tv in the back of a racing seat, it would be unique

www.cynoptics.com

TheNotoriousMogg
07-01-2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Jetts

ive never seen a tv in the back of a racing seat, it would be unique

www.cynoptics.com

I dont think it will fit/look right, thats my opinon :wink:

Add your comment to this topic!