Page updated on 11-18-2017

Have you bought something and the box contained the wrong item?

Mr Plumb
04-19-2015, 05:00 AM
Hey guys I wanted to share something with you as I got myself a set of Aoshima Work Meisters in my TE37RT box...Even moulded in the same dark red as the Volks! I had a double take moment when I saw the wheels had moulded in bolts, hang on a minute!

So check your Aoshima wheels of the 18" variety they have recently released such as the Meisters, Volks, CR Kai etc just in case the wheels are wrong.

I'm curious as to if anyone else has ever experienced this whether its model related or just general items you've bought?

You can see what they look like on this video I did to help others out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UegMe0Dp6CU

lovegt40
04-19-2015, 05:31 AM
it happened to me to open the box and find....nothing inside ! :v lol

ZoomZoomMX-5
04-19-2015, 01:49 PM
Yeah, recently bought the Revell AG VW GTI kit and it had the parts bag for the Cabrio instead. A contact at Revell sent me the new Rabbit kit, since it had all the parts I needed to complete the GTI, and some new US-specific parts as well. And the Cabrio wheels look awfully good on my AMT Scirocco :sunglasse

nascar49
04-19-2015, 11:07 PM
My answer is same as Zoom Zoom

But to add insult to it, the replacement kit I got had the same wrong parts

ZTony8
05-21-2015, 06:05 PM
I once bought what was supposed to be a Tamiya Peugeot 206 rally car kit.When I opened the kit I discovered that it was the Opel Astra DTM kit.No big loss as I wanted that kit too.

Add your comment to this topic!