Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

New guy post, howdy all.

Dave Bulla
04-14-2015, 02:58 PM
Hi all.

Just signed up and put a post in the expedition forum where I'm looking for some help with the rear air ride on a 98 EB. Figured I'd post here and introduce myself a bit.

Not much of a car enthusiast but more of a fix things out of necessity sort of guy. Prefer to spend my extra cash money on hunting or shooting related stuff but here I am...

I've been an aviation mechanic/avionics tech most of my life but did do industrial maintenance for about ten years after I gave up on aviation back in the post 911 days when all was doom and gloom. I know a few things about turning a wrench or electrical stuff but really don't often work on cars. In fact, never do unless I have to... Right now I REALLY have to get this one fixed.

Looking for help on short notice. Have to have this thing fixed by this weekend so my wife will have transportation next week. Found this forum while looking for info on troubleshooting a Ford air ride and thought I'd sign up to ask for some help. Already read a little bit but it seems most posts keep getting more and more questions tagged on until the original posters question is lost so instead of tagging mine onto an old topic I figured I'd start a new one.

I also figure that like most forums I go to, the general forum is the place most people hang out so I wanted to jump in here, say howdy and shamelessly link back to my post in the expedition forum which is here:

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=1141560

Hope to hear from some of you Ford experts real soon with some good (and very specific) info.

Thanks for your time and help in advance.

Dave

gmtech1
04-14-2015, 08:14 PM
Obviously I'm a GM guy, but welcome to AF!

There are some sharp ford guys here, just not on all the time, so you may need to be a patient...

Add your comment to this topic!