Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

:)

johnio
06-29-2003, 03:37 PM
Suprisingly there is a lot of diference between the custom and limited. radio, saftey features, remote feature. just to name a few. but this info is from 1998 lesabres. 2000 might be different but i doubt it.

bent
07-13-2003, 11:05 PM
Just got a 2000 limited for my wife. I can't believe this was her top pick of cars ,but SHE is the one that picked it out. It's a great ride with plenty of power and it doesn't look all that bad either. It's maybe a little bigger car that what I had thought she would want, but she'd been driving a 1986 Park Avenue (which I think is actually a liitle smaller on the wheelbase. I say this, because this car is traditionally going to be bought by people who, if they aren't already, will be in their retired years. We are in our early 30's. A lot of people wonder why we went with this car, but it comes down to a few basic things....value, comfort, reliability, efficiency.

Growing up driving many different styles of cars I know exactly why she liked this one....it is LOADED with everything except the Onstar and maybe the highest-end stereo system, but my gosh...it is a neat car to drive having heated seats, sun/moonroof, memory seats, steering wheel buttons, extra settings on the electric seats, etc..... The Custom version does not have nearly all the extra bells and whistles that a Limited has, but it will surely drive and ride the same as my Limited.

The only complaint about the 2000 Lesabre....the cupholders really are unbeliebably the most poorly designed cupholders that I have ever seen on a car. Buick really screwed this design up....and they screwed it up really bad. I am going to have to modify this and sell my invention to Buick.

Anyway, yes there is quite a difference between a Limited and Custom in terms of all the creature comforts. The price difference makes the Limited a little higher, of course, but we like all those extra creature comforts.

Go for the Limited if you can...do it!!!!:iceslolan

cdncivicsi
09-01-2003, 06:33 AM
More bells and whistles means more problems later on. Stick with the Custom. Oh yeah!

-Josh-
09-24-2003, 05:56 PM
You dont see to many newer LeSabres in the shop were i work at, unless it's for basic maintenance..(coolant, power steering, brake fluid flushes, or oil changes) They're pretty reliable, and they actually dont have hardly any electrical problems from what i've seen in some GM cars *cough* Envoy *cough*. Decently quick alright, 3800 Series 2 rated at 200 HP

Add your comment to this topic!