Page updated on 11-19-2017

Anyone have order problems from RBMotion?

Lee Yoder
12-18-2014, 04:23 PM
First let me say that I am in no way throwing RBMotion under the bus, but I would like to know if anyone has had any issues with items ordered through this company. I ordered my stuff on 12/4 and have not received anything yet. I sent an inquiry through the website and left a voice message, but as of yet I have not had a response. I want to order more stuff, but am hesitant right now. Any information would be helpful.

Later,
Lee

yelo
12-18-2014, 09:42 PM
Never had any problems...

Could it be only the postal services being a bit slow because of the holiday season and being over flowed with stuff to deliver???

icon_modeler
12-19-2014, 03:06 AM
A few things you should know. Robert Bentley AKA RB of RB Motion is one of the most dependable people in the modeling industry. If he has offered something on his website and you have bought and paid for it you will receive it that is for sure. Second thing you should know is that RB Motion is NOT Robert's primary business so during the day he has a "regular" job just like you and me. Third thing you should try to understand is that while he does his best to keep up with the production of parts for sale on his website he also does special order parts for other manufactures and that sometimes this causes delays in delivering his normal products. There is no doubt in my mind you will receive your items it just might take a bit so please be patient with him, I'm sure he is doing the best he can.

:wink::wink::wink::wink:

Lee Yoder
12-19-2014, 06:29 AM
Update, Robert did call me back yesterday and said that my order would be shipping shortly due to a backlog. Again, I was not bad-mouthing him or his company, just trying to find out if anyone had any issues in the past. Apologies all around if my post was interpreted that way.

Later,
Lee

Hemi Killer
12-19-2014, 03:53 PM
Good to hear. I've ordered many times and always had good communication and received my stuff in a timely manner. He's always my first choice. Pristine quality too.

cinqster
12-19-2014, 04:42 PM
A few things you should know. Robert Bentley AKA RB of RB Motion is one of the most dependable people in the modeling industry. If he has offered something on his website and you have bought and paid for it you will receive it that is for sure. Second thing you should know is that RB Motion is NOT Robert's primary business so during the day he has a "regular" job just like you and me. Third thing you should try to understand is that while he does his best to keep up with the production of parts for sale on his website he also does special order parts for other manufactures and that sometimes this causes delays in delivering his normal products. There is no doubt in my mind you will receive your items it just might take a bit so please be patient with him, I'm sure he is doing the best he can.

:wink::wink::wink::wink:

Amen for that...Robert is a top bloke. I've ordered stuff in the UK from him and it's arrived in no time at all. Best of the best!:smokin:

John18d
12-20-2014, 04:53 AM
Rob is a standup guy - he has always produced hi quality modeling detail items and I have never been shorted by him in 8 years of ordering or been disappointed at the items purchased - more guys should be like Rob in this business.

You can buy with confidence

John

racer93
12-22-2014, 09:15 AM
One thing about Robert is that he's a very high-energy, non-stop kind of guy! In light of that, he was probably pretty busy and finally was able to catch up. He's just an awesomely dependendable, talented metal magic worker. Love his stuff. Daniel

Add your comment to this topic!