Page updated on 11-19-2017

Greetings from portugal!

prog4ever
12-12-2014, 01:06 AM
Hello.

Although a member of this forum since 2010, I never posted, simply because my main collection is of 1/43 WRC cars (about 1300, some of them completely from scratch), which aren't much appreciated in forums.

But, the "other" collection that I am building right now (after a "hiatus" of 15 years) is of 1/24 street Ferraris, with engine detailling, some opening of doors and trunk lids, and so on.
I am going to show you a part of them, on the right places.

I am 55 years old, graduated in Architecture and an Arts teacher for 32 years.

Hope to enjoy this community and to find nice friends among you!

All the best

Art

Kjenjak
12-12-2014, 03:57 AM
Welcome to the active side of this forum!

Some of us are always interested in 1/24 street Ferraris! :)

I, personally, would also be interested in seeing your big collection, at least an overview, and/or some small example part, as I can't imagine how you could possibly build over 1000 cars from scratch in only one lifetime...

prog4ever
12-12-2014, 04:15 AM
Thanks for passing by…

You misunderstood me: Only a small part of the "big" 1300 collection is from scratch! Perhaps 100 or so…

Watching your "signature", I feel amazed with the quality of those "599"'s! The GTO, the "Aperta", the "Fiorano" are priceless! Very good job!

I'm finishing a "GTO" and a "Fiorano", myself. In a couple of days I guess I'm posting them on the "Completed Projects".

Best

Art

rallymaster
12-12-2014, 01:49 PM
Hi, welcome in the forum light ! :lol:

I'm not so much interested in 1/24 Ferrari if not only natural curiosity to see some new models from new modelers, but am in your wonderfull 1/43 rally collection, especially curious to see scratched models ! :thumbsup:

Kjenjak
12-15-2014, 04:42 AM
You misunderstood me: Only a small part of the "big" 1300 collection is from scratch! Perhaps 100 or so…

Watching your "signature", I feel amazed with the quality of those "599"'s! The GTO, the "Aperta", the "Fiorano" are priceless! Very good job!

Even though, 100 scratch builds is still amazing!

Since you mentioned it, I really need to update that picture to include the finished HGTE and XX EVO. :)

BACGTS
01-19-2015, 01:38 PM
Good afternoon ,1300 100 miniatures and built starting from 0, should be a fantastic collection!!!:runaround:
I'm new here, and I try to develop my knowledge and techniques in modeling.
I think I have found the right person, because I think I can learn a lot.
I hope one day to post some pictures of your brilliant collection.
We all hope so .:smooch: :naughty:

modellmaker.
01-19-2015, 02:33 PM
Hi Art,

I'm interested in both.
So bring them on.

I can't wait to see them.(or a small part is also okay):)

modellmaker.
(as you can see I really like Italian cars)

Add your comment to this topic!