Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

1992 Chevy Truck

Chevy Brother
11-22-2014, 09:54 PM
hey Guys, I have a 92 chevy truck with a 350 engine that came out of a 93 chevy my problem is my module in the distributor keeps going bad when i spoke with the previous owner of the motor he told me that he had the same problem and advised me to change the distributor. So I took my distributor out of the original motor and put in but the problem still exist, also I have noticed that I have nearly twice the exhaust coming from the drivers side tail pipe as I do the passengers side. If anyone could advise me on either of thees problems it will be greatly appreciated.

j cAT
11-28-2014, 09:46 AM
hey Guys, I have a 92 chevy truck with a 350 engine that came out of a 93 chevy my problem is my module in the distributor keeps going bad when i spoke with the previous owner of the motor he told me that he had the same problem and advised me to change the distributor. So I took my distributor out of the original motor and put in but the problem still exist, also I have noticed that I have nearly twice the exhaust coming from the drivers side tail pipe as I do the passengers side. If anyone could advise me on either of thees problems it will be greatly appreciated.

how long does the newly purchased ICM last ? how old are the plug wires and have these been inspected and measured for the proper OHMS ?

Add your comment to this topic!