Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Man...Check This Thread

CivicLx
06-29-2003, 12:33 AM
Man, if you guys think I post dumb threads, just pm me and tell me. I tried going to bed but couldn't fall asleep. It's just freakin crazy how much I think about the whole import scene. Like I'll be honest, I've NEVER been to any races...street or sanctioned...and I know that's where the import scene started...in the streets...but as I've said many times before, I'm a show guy and it's just crazy how much I think about this stuff. I dunno...I guess this is my rambling thread. Just like the whole show scene...I mean like Hot Import Nights...not just the cars, but the models, the MC battles, the DJ battles etc.
Or if you ever check out sites like importculture.com or watch videos like 360...everytime I watch one or I check out pics on the sites, I just fall in love with the scene all over again.

Okay, I've rambled long enough. Feel free to use this post to do the same. Ramble on about whatever you want that relates to the import scene; shows, races, In&Out Burger whatever...

whiteracer
06-29-2003, 12:37 AM
dude, get some sleep.

CivicLx
06-29-2003, 12:40 AM
tried that:smile:

Melt
06-29-2003, 12:41 AM
ive been to a couple lame local races but never the real shit like in oakland or anything ...

CivicLx
06-29-2003, 12:46 AM
Know what's another thing...and I'm not being racist or anything by saying this...I'm a white boy myself, but I just think that the import scene wouldn't be as cool as it is, if it weren't for the asians...I mean I love Hot Import Nights, but honestly, if I went to one and it was all white people, I don't think it'd have that same vibe.

Just my opinion, but like I said, don't mean it to be racist at all

CivicLx
06-29-2003, 12:48 AM
lol...I don't know why I started that post off the way I did..."know that's another thing" anyway, have you heard much about Tracy? I heard that's a hot spot when it doesn't get busted.

Melt
06-29-2003, 04:02 PM
yea ive heard about tracy too ... girl in the 4th gen forum said shes been there a few times ... im too worried bout gettin busted though ... if I did ever go to the races id be sure to roll a completly stock car.

CivicLx
06-29-2003, 05:53 PM
I heard you can get spectator tickets too. I dunno man...I mean I guess street racing's cool but just gotta be responsible and safe.

Safety first:smile:

Melt
06-29-2003, 08:20 PM
yea but if youre mobbin a stock car all you can say is it broke down and all of a sudden all these people came out and started street racing while you were waitin for the car to cool down :icon16:

CivicLx
06-30-2003, 04:45 PM
LOL...true

XxLuckyLisaxX
06-30-2003, 04:55 PM
what is this the fuckin melt and civiclx thread lol im the girl in the 4th gen forum and tracy rocks:ylsuper: check it out you'll see me racin'

CivicLx
06-30-2003, 05:12 PM
Hey you're from Manteca? Cool...do you have any pictures of your car?

XxLuckyLisaxX
06-30-2003, 05:19 PM
hmm theres a pic up in this thread

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=106187

Add your comment to this topic!