Page updated on 09-21-2017

What Car Should I Buy? Turning 16 Soon Need To Start Deciding!

YoungGearHead
07-27-2014, 06:50 PM
:banghead:-Need Help Deciding What I Want/Can Afford-:banghead:
I just joined this forum to kind of start my journey into the world of cars, I am from Miami, Fl which is a big city and there is many types of cars. I cant for the life of me decide what car I want to be my first. I am a huge "GearHead" which means I see potential in anything with an engine, and I would love for the first time in my life to have a car of my own that i can tear apart and rebuild. A good place to start would be what my favorite car is and what i want to do, So I would give my arm and a leg for a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo XIII, but i know that not going to happen and i would like a car that has huge aftermarket to it from body kits to performance parts, the whole bunch. You can probably tell I enjoy a Good JDM car! The weird this is i am also a fan of american muscle so I can all ways get a used cop car! I like that sound of an over powered V-8 and a open pipe exhaust system at anytime of day! I would Appreciate it if you have an idea of what i should get to comment/reply to this thread!
:crying:I would like to add that my price range is around 1,000-4,500 American Dollars! And that the car needs to me a Standard Transmission I would rather walk than have my first car be an Automatic:lol2:

drdisque
08-08-2014, 07:36 PM
Cheap Fun "JDM" cars you can afford:
Mazda Protege
First generation Mazda Miata
80s or 90s Toyota Celica
90s Subaru Impreza
Nissan Sentra SE-R
Nissan NX/Pulsar NX
Infiniti G20 (hard to find with a stick, but they made them)

Add your comment to this topic!