Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

DIC-Freeze

kruzer140
07-01-2014, 10:46 AM
The Driver information center on my 2008 Chevy Uplander is causing me troubles. If I have leave a door open, whether it is front or rear, and start the engine, then close the door, the DIC continues to display "**** Door AJAR". There is no chiming, the lights turn off as normal but the DIC display seems to be frozen. I am unable to change screens or navigate the DIC until restart the vehicle (as long as all doors are closed). This leads me to believe that there is no issue with the door sensors or harness but the problem is confined to the DIC Module as it is the only thing that seems to think the doors are open. Thank you for any info you can give me. :banghead:

GMCustomerService
07-02-2014, 03:18 PM
Have you had a chance to speak with your dealership about this, kruzer140? They can run diagnostics and determine what's causing the trouble with your DIC. We can connect you with a dealership in your area for further assistance if you're interested. Please PM us your VIN, contact information, and zip code and we'd be happy to help.

Amber N.
GM Customer Care

Add your comment to this topic!