whats a good wagon?

lilmikebigg
06-16-2014, 01:26 PM
been searching for a wagon to become a DD (want to turn my truck into a weekend thing.) looking for easy-moderate DIY fixes, reasonably priced parts, good reliability, decent performance and some aftermarket parts. can someone help please?

i have found these just can't decide and need advice. thanks

00 Volvo V40 128k
91 Volvo 740 95k
02 VW passat 144k
02 Saab 9-5 135k

Byrdblue
06-16-2014, 01:56 PM
I can't seem to figure out how to post a new thread. I too have questions about which car to buy. May I ask here, or could someone tell me how to open my own thread. I am on a tablet. Tablets can be challenging at times.

lilmikebigg
06-16-2014, 02:02 PM
I can't seem to figure out how to post a new thread. I too have questions about which car to buy. May I ask here, or could someone tell me how to open my own thread. I am on a tablet. Tablets can be challenging at times.

go to car forums on search bar, once ur on scroll down a little there should be a big purple rectangle box, pick the topic, then ill be sent to a new page, and scroll down a tad on the left side should be a post a new thread & done!

Moriel
07-02-2014, 03:58 PM
I'm sorry I can't provide a decent advice about the ones you seem to be interested, are those the only choices you're evaluating?

I have a Subaru Outback. Very good wagon, plenty of space, AWD, 173HP and decent mileage. Best wagon we had so far.

Good luck!

charlespe
07-21-2014, 02:52 AM
I can't say the reason,. But I just go for 02 VW passat for 144k

Add your comment to this topic!