What's the name of this part?

04-19-2014, 11:32 PM
Does anyone know what Isuzu calls the rubber dampeners that are mounted above the rear axle and dampen it's motion but are part of the frame/body?

One on each side of the rear axle, about 2 inches above it. Attached to the frame/body but just bump against the axle.

See attached pic.

04-19-2014, 11:45 PM
You didn't mention the year or model, so I'll making some assumptions. See #3 on the link:http://www.parts.com/parts/1998/Isuzu/Rodeo/LS?siteid=2&vehicleid=43751&diagram=4626445. Is this what you're looking for?

04-20-2014, 03:59 PM
My bad: 99 Rodeo LS 3.2L V6 M/T 276,000 miles

And yes, that's exactly the part, the rear suspension damper.

Still can't find it even by that name in the official Isuzu Service Manual. but no matter since I can now order the part.

Thanks a lot Steven Z. Site bookmarked.


Add your comment to this topic!