Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Help a beginner

twader
04-14-2014, 10:33 PM
Well I'm really new to all this. Never thought I'd be into the whole "car scene" but after spending some time with general car enthusiasts they seem to have won my heart BUT I'm completely new to this. My main question is, what car should I start with? I'm not looking to break the bank amd I've learned (through my experience with a 97 Eclipse GSX) that I need to most likely start with something nonturbo and possibly not even awd, again, I am beginning. So if you could all help with any advice or tips it would be greatly appreciated.

peterwang
04-16-2014, 01:31 AM
Hi twader,
as a beginner,Mainly consider the purpose of buying a car(If you usually drive to work on City Road,two-wheel drive is enough ), and your budget for the car, and the fuel economy.Of course, the car's appearance is also very important, which depends on the preferences of your personal.
Perhaps you should visit http://www.auto-all.com to get car information including MSRP,invoice price,overview,safety feature and specifications,Then decide what car you want to buy.
Hope these suggestions to help you!

Add your comment to this topic!