Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Pegasus Hobbies

JDM Wagon
06-26-2003, 01:52 AM
anyone ever order from them. i placed an order about a month ago and i have yet to receive anything. i cannot really complain because at least they haven't charged my cc yet. just wondering if anyone has had any problems with them.

Deniz
06-26-2003, 02:13 AM
their website is really shabby. I wouldn't order anything from there. It barely works anyways..

Anything i need i buy from Towerhobbies or model express..

Diesel2NR
06-26-2003, 02:18 PM
I'd recommend calling them and seeing if they got the order. If not, I'd order it from tower hobbies ( www.plastic-models.com ).

Rtuned
06-26-2003, 10:57 PM
Does anyone know does Tower Hobbies take wholesale order? I try, but :frown: :frown: they ignore my order... I ask my friend, he told me because they don't deal with oversea wholesale if he/she don't own a website of their shops....:mad: But really need alot of them....in SG....:frown:

Rtuned :worshippy :worshippy :worshippy

Diesel2NR
06-26-2003, 11:26 PM
I'm not sure if they ship outside of the US or not. If you can, I'd try emailing them or calling them on their 1-800 number. Otherwise, I'm not sure. They may not feel that you're serious when buying so many wheels and might be fearing a rip off. :dunno:

Jay!
06-26-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Deniz
their website is really shabby. I wouldn't order anything from there. It barely works anyways..Pegasus is a great store with helpful staff, but yeah, their site blows. I know their 'webmaster,' and I know they haven't paid him to do anything to the site in quite a while...

I'll ask him if they have plans for it anytime soon...

Rtuned
06-26-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Diesel2NR
I'm not sure if they ship outside of the US or not. If you can, I'd try emailing them or calling them on their 1-800 number. Otherwise, I'm not sure. They may not feel that you're serious when buying so many wheels and might be fearing a rip off. :dunno:

If possible help to to call them up for an answer. Thanks...:tongue:

Rtuned :worshippy :worshippy :worshippy

ps. My shop is in SG and I don't own a website yet. :icon16:

Deniz
06-27-2003, 01:13 AM
Tower hobbies ships overseas. I used to order from them when i was in Turkey.
And I beleive they do whole sales cause on the checkout menu there is a option of "shipping location is a place of business".

tower hobbies has always satisfied my needs.

Add your comment to this topic!