Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

68 C20 Custom Camper CST

TheRayRay
03-11-2014, 01:40 PM
I just bought this truck and I am finding out that they did not make many of these. It has the 327 with turbo 400 trans, factory air, power brakes and steering, Factory rear step bumper and chrome front bumper, radio, amp-oil-temp gauges and all chrome trim and grille. Does anyone know how I could find out, or maybe even know? If so I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you for your time.

Schurkey
03-11-2014, 07:57 PM
I just bought this truck and I am finding out that they did not make many of these. It has the 327 with turbo 400 trans, factory air, power brakes and steering, Factory rear step bumper and chrome front bumper, radio, amp-oil-temp gauges and all chrome trim and grille. Does anyone know how I could find out, or maybe even know? If so I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you for your time.
Does anyone know how you could find out WHAT? You haven't asked an answerable question.

TheRayRay
03-12-2014, 03:42 AM
I am sorry, I was wondering if anyone knew how to find out how many 68 Chevey c20 CST Custom camper model were built. I know there was about 60k c20 long beds built but I could not find a break down of how many of each trim package.

Ol'Jim
03-19-2014, 08:49 AM
Hello RayRay, and Welcome to the AF group!
I would love to see a picture of your truck, my uncle had one of those that we used to go camping in. Had lots of heavy duty stuff, and a strong 327.
I don't know if this will help, but you could call GM Customer Relations at 1-800-222-1020 and ask if they can provide any info. I don't know how far back they go, but was told they have access to a lot of historical info. Also, if you are on Facebook, there is a group called Fullsize Chevy Trucks, which is all truck owners. Probably a source of some good info. Let us know what you find out!

Add your comment to this topic!