Page updated on 11-19-2017

model factory hiro cf decal

bradfordian
01-27-2014, 05:23 PM
Cant seem to find a contact link on their site.i know theres a 1/12 cf decal set either included with their mclaren mp cars or you buy it seperate but I got yhe 1/20 conversion and sadly no cf decal.

I was wandering what cf I should buy for the mp4/4 I see there are several sheets of cf they have/sell.

anyone has an idea who might have tried their cf or even have the 1/12 and know the weave, obviously I need 1/20 but I dont fancey buying studio27 as I seen comments on sites about the weave not being correct.

I thought the ver b cf with the gold and black?

Anyone can chime in as I fancey having a go at this kit within the next month.
:)

stevenoble
01-27-2014, 07:15 PM
S27 do a sheet with all the carbon for the MP4/4 and they are all pre-cut ready to apply so no messing about making templates or the like..

http://www.hlj.com/product/S27CD20001/Aut

stevenoble
01-27-2014, 07:16 PM
Forget my post above. I didn't read all your message about not wanting S27, silly me..

freakray
01-27-2014, 08:21 PM
I picked up the S27 set for the kit up out of curiosity as much as anything - there are a couple of areas that aren't 100% correct but overall I actually don't think it's a bad buy.

bradfordian
01-28-2014, 08:24 AM
The monocoque wont be exactly thr same as the kits original and samd for the nose as its replaced with resin parts also the suspension arms look pretty similar from mfh but there are slight differences against the kits original.

I think I am more tempted to use mfh cf and make templates usung masking tape of the areas to cf decal,I think I should realy be asking what cf sheet/s to buy.

Add your comment to this topic!