Page updated on 11-18-2017

Anyone contacted HRM lately?

Hemi Killer
01-21-2014, 02:23 PM
I just bought a couple sets of wheels from HRM, the BBS that they just made recently. I have emailed them trying to buy more stuff with no response. I know the guys stays busy. I was wondering if he is traveling or something? I'd like to pick up a few things while I have the money.

GirchyGirchy
01-23-2014, 01:56 PM
Look around for Harold's phone number. I've gotten ahold of him that way. Kevin at Strada Sports did say that Harold's on the road at some shows.

Hemi Killer
01-23-2014, 06:04 PM
Look around for Harold's phone number. I've gotten ahold of him that way. Kevin at Strada Sports did say that Harold's on the road at some shows.

Thank you

How is Kevin and Strada doing? He was my go-to until things started going downhill . That was a while ago. I'd like to start ordering from him again.

andybmw7272
01-24-2014, 05:58 AM
Thank you

How is Kevin and Strada doing? He was my go-to until things started going downhill . That was a while ago. I'd like to start ordering from him again.

I saw Kevin at our ACME show back in November.
Give him a try and see what he can do for you.
He had a lot of good stuff!
Andy

GirchyGirchy
01-25-2014, 05:03 PM

I've still never really run into anything. Sometimes it takes time for items to arrive (mostly HRM!!!) but he answers emails and has been dependable.

RonCla
01-26-2014, 06:52 AM
I just bought a couple sets of wheels from HRM, the BBS that they just made recently. I have emailed them trying to buy more stuff with no response. I know the guys stays busy. I was wondering if he is traveling or something? I'd like to pick up a few things while I have the money.

This was posted on Jan 23rd on a retailers web site.....

Update on HRM (Historic Racing Miniatures)

HRM was at the NNL East in New Jersey and they will be trying to catch up on orders. Harold has had some health issues and being a one man business casting can only happen so fast. Hopefully soon we can start catching up on old orders and filling some new orders. Also, there are several new exciting products.

Hemi Killer
01-27-2014, 02:37 PM
This was posted on Jan 23rd on a retailers web site.....

Update on HRM (Historic Racing Miniatures)

HRM was at the NNL East in New Jersey and they will be trying to catch up on orders. Harold has had some health issues and being a one man business casting can only happen so fast. Hopefully soon we can start catching up on old orders and filling some new orders. Also, there are several new exciting products.

Thank you. I want parts, but I'd rather have him take time off to get healthy. Sometimes you can overwork yourself without realizing it. Everyone needs to take some time off every once in a while.

GirchyGirchy
02-04-2014, 08:09 AM
Thank you. I want parts, but I'd rather have him take time off to get healthy. Sometimes you can overwork yourself without realizing it. Everyone needs to take some time off every once in a while.

No kidding...take some time off from the shows to work on outstanding orders, too! I have one that's been out since May.

Add your comment to this topic!