Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Im stumped, what to do next?

thewoahna
06-22-2003, 12:30 AM
OK, now before I say anything, I know what most of you are going to say, Loose the Tezza's and Get a Drop, but besides that, what do you think that I should do?

I got DC Ceramic Header, DC Catback, C. Converter removed, APC short intake tube with KN filter, and AEM Pulleys, 16" Motegi FF6 and Toyo Tires, F/R Upper Strut bars. Now I dont know what to do... I would like to stay away from lowering my car for now (for a few reasons). Should I just drive the car with no more $$ put into it and save for some new car in a couple years, or should I get something else for my car now, and if so, what? I would like a short throw shifter, but cannot find any. I was also thinking about converting over to an AEM short intake (i dont know if that is much better than what I got now) or a new ignition system. I just dont know, what do you all think I should do?

Thanks!

BullShifter
06-22-2003, 12:59 AM
Upgrade the sway bars

Instead of getting another HAI, invest in a CAI that will actually add something. A stock intake sucks in cooler in than those HAI's

Save for a car

KrNxRaCer00
06-22-2003, 04:04 AM
get a new car :bigthumb:

b16a3sol
06-22-2003, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by KrNxRaCer00
get a new car :bigthumb:

agreed. there is only so much you can do to an accord to help it out. unless you are willing to drop a lot of money into it for a swap, you wont ever get anywhere with that f22.

you could always expand into something else such as looks or a stereo.

Add your comment to this topic!