Page updated on 11-21-2017

How to mount the Fujimi Gallardo side windows?

joelwideqvist
12-12-2013, 07:49 AM
I'm having a really hard time getting the side windows of the Fujimi Gallardo to fix properly in the chassis. I got some heads up on this matter earlier and now I know why :-) Is there any of you that can give some hints on this or shall I just go the easy way and cut the door windows away?
/Joel

kbx
12-13-2013, 11:47 AM
I have the same problem as well, i just put the kit aside for a while was thinking on how to fix this issue. On my chassis, the A pillar is a bit banded and also the whole roof is a bit lower, so the windscreen doesn't fit neither! It seems for me the only solution is to glue the windows in before painting. It will correct the angel of the roof an pillars, and make to fit the windscreen easier. I going to have hard time with painting, but I don't have better idea:(

Tompidom
12-13-2013, 12:56 PM
I had the same problem with my Gallardo a few years back. I just cut out the section of the window that would slide up and down. That fixed it for me.

Veyron
12-13-2013, 01:00 PM
I remember just sanding around the edge of the windows until they fit correctly.

joelwideqvist
12-13-2013, 03:18 PM
I remember just sanding around the edge of the windows until they fit correctly.

I will have another look, could be that you are right Veyron. Took them for being a tad wrong angled.

As I'm new to cars I don't need this ;-)

Add your comment to this topic!