Page updated on 11-22-2017

Small pictures

Zak9000
12-11-2013, 07:13 PM
Please somebody tell me how to post my pictures to look big, they always appear very small thanks

eugene78
12-16-2013, 06:39 PM
The best way is to post your pictures to some image hosting site like Flickr, then copy the image address from there and paste it in your post (use the Image button). It is somewhat more reliable and more versatile than the AF gallery.

If you still wish to use the latter, try this:

1. Upload a photo as you normally would.
2. Click on a thumbnail in your post.
3. You'll see the large picture. Right-click it and select something like "Copy Image Address" -- the exact name depends on your browser, in Internet Explorer you may have to open Properties first and then copy the address from there.
4. Edit your post. Using the Image button, paste the address you've just copied. Voila:

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=49939&d=1381876585

Hope this helps.

eugene78
12-17-2013, 05:37 PM
Just checked back on the thread and noticed that the picture is gone. :) I see that you've edited your Capri thread and removed one of the thumbnailed images, leaving only the big picture. While this may work, I recommend that you keep the thumbnails as well: this will ensure that your pictures won't get deleted from the server after a while.

Add your comment to this topic!