Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

00accord44
12-07-2014, 03:53 PM
Tadah! *emerges from poof of smoke*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/thesilentchamber/IMG_20141205_182747134_zps8rujhe4n.jpg

Dammit.... you know I can't have you posting fallic pics all willy nilly like this :headshake

00accord44
12-07-2014, 03:54 PM
Dammit.... you know I can't have you posting fallic pics all willy nilly like this :headshake

Somebody just told me those are toes. I don't buy it. Looks like 5 dicks to me.... unfortunate dicks, but dicks fow show

00accord44
12-07-2014, 03:56 PM
Somebody just told me those are toes. I don't buy it. Looks like 5 dicks to me.... unfortunate dicks, but dicks fow show

and those dicks now greet everyone at the top of page 112.... what have I done!?!?

CivicSpoon
12-07-2014, 07:14 PM
and those dicks now greet everyone at the top of page 112.... what have I done!?!?
http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Intentional-Chemical-Leak-at-Hyatt-Regency-285008481.html#ixzz3LEItaiXl

Hope you're ok man.

TheSilentChamber
12-07-2014, 09:12 PM

You know.... when I leave, you'll only have spoon to moderate....

TheSilentChamber
12-07-2014, 09:47 PM
http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/intentional-chemical-leak-at-hyatt-regency-285008481.html#ixzz3leitaixl

hope you're ok man.

not the furfest!

TheSilentChamber
12-07-2014, 09:51 PM
not the furfest!

"Disrupted was an annual weekendlong convention called Midwest FurFest, which celebrates art, literature and performance based around anthropomorphic animals, draws thousands of people every year, according to the Midwest FurFest website."

Because you cant say"Disrupted wan an annual weekend long convention called Midwest FurFest, Which celebrates people fucking people in fucking animal costumes. Back to the studio- this is Blake Shitfuck reporting."

TheSilentChamber
12-07-2014, 09:52 PM

And really... I got a top of foot tattoo and nobody gives me props for getting what many people consider one of the most painful experiences ever? One woman said the top of her foot was worse than childbirth.....

tsc feel no love :(

TheSilentChamber
12-07-2014, 09:55 PM
And really... I got a top of foot tattoo and nobody gives me props for getting what many people consider one of the most painful experiences ever? One woman said the top of her foot was worse than childbirth.....

Childbirth! That's where a demon comes out of your vagina and haunts you until you or it dies.

00accord44
12-08-2014, 07:13 AM

I didn't know that was one of the demon spots. Only person I knew with a foot tat before you was my ex. She said it hurt when she got it, but it also hurts her to not be a squeaky cunt so its hard to use her as a painometer.

Oddly enough, when I first read the original post, I swore you said you were getting the top of your heat tatted and then I saw a pic of your foot. I thought you had a really weird life skull under the ink skul...... til I realized it was your hydrawang(s)

00accord44
12-08-2014, 07:17 AM
Childbirth! That's where a demon comes out of your vagina and haunts you until you or it dies.

Do people get sac tats? Ive seen dick tats, twat tats, and of course tit tats, but never a sac tat :dunno:

CivicSpoon
12-08-2014, 10:29 AM

Sorry. I don't have any tattoos, so I have no idea what areas of the body are more painful than others, other than the obvious ones.

CivicSpoon
12-08-2014, 10:31 AM
Do people get sac tats? Ive seen dick tats, twat tats, and of course tit tats, but never a sac tat :dunno:
Probably too hardcore for even the most hardcore. Plus what tattoo artist wants to spend a few hours staring at someone's junk for that long, to do an intricate design. I'd assume they'd charge an ass load of extra money to do it.

00accord44
12-08-2014, 11:17 AM
Probably too hardcore for even the most hardcore. Plus what tattoo artist wants to spend a few hours staring at someone's junk for that long, to do an intricate design. I'd assume they'd charge an ass load of extra money to do it.

I think it has to be out there somewhere. Some dude gets Botox on his balls and wants to make em look fancy. Lil teste-tuxedos maybe. Or a bowtie on one, top hat on the other. Maybe an homage to the Wright Bros for the guy who loves to see his seed fly

TheSilentChamber
12-08-2014, 12:26 PM

If it has skin, you can tattoo it.

TheSilentChamber
12-08-2014, 04:03 PM
If it has skin, you can tattoo it.

finally got around to watching the last two episodes of The Walking Dead.

:(

I liked her.

But she was a dumb bitch for trying to stab someone with a pair of small scissors through a bullet proof vest.

TheSilentChamber
12-08-2014, 07:39 PM

I liked her.

But she was a dumb bitch for trying to stab someone with a pair of small scissors through a bullet proof vest.

Also, how the fuck did no one standing behind either of those people get hit? Even a small caliber weapon like a .22 is going straight on through them skulls at point blank range.

CivicSpoon
12-08-2014, 08:02 PM
Also, how the fuck did no one standing behind either of those people get hit? Even a small caliber weapon like a .22 is going straight on through them skulls at point blank range.

I don't know the circumstances about it, but it's not necessarily true. I watched some gang shit, where some dude turned snitch. He was sitting at a table and got shot point blank in the head with a .22. The bullet went into his head, but followed along the curvature of the skull, so it didn't even touch his brain. He said the dudes who shot him dropped their guns and apologized for shooting him lol Crazy shit.

00accord44
12-09-2014, 02:41 AM
I don't know the circumstances about it, but it's not necessarily true. I watched some gang shit, where some dude turned snitch. He was sitting at a table and got shot point blank in the head with a .22. The bullet went into his head, but followed along the curvature of the skull, so it didn't even touch his brain. He said the dudes who shot him dropped their guns and apologized for shooting him lol Crazy shit.

If we are gonna be the last three humans left in this walking dead of a forum then you're gonna have to get with the program Spoon!!

But when that bullet flew, I thought it went up into the ceiling from the angle of the shot. In general though, the amount of bullet magic on the show is up there with that movie Wanted. 10 year olds get perfect headshots from 20 yards out, riding in the bed of a pickup driving across a field, using a pistol that should be out of bullets. Must be all the COD training :dunno:

00accord44
12-09-2014, 02:47 AM

I liked her.

Once she became a relevant character again, she was one of my favorites. It doesn't happen ery often, especially in tv shows.... but I gave an actual fuck when she died. My heart, long since frozen in carbonite, ticked for that dummy. WTF was she thinking with that jailhouse move?? No way she didn't NOT see that ending badly for her Guess it was just her time to go

That part where they walk out though... goddammit..... my heart is working again. fuck :crying:

00accord44
12-09-2014, 02:49 AM
Once she became a relevant character again, she was one of my favorites. It doesn't happen ery often, especially in tv shows.... but I gave an actual fuck when she died. My heart, long since frozen in carbonite, ticked for that dummy. WTF was she thinking with that jailhouse move?? No way she didn't NOT see that ending badly for her Guess it was just her time to go

That part where they walk out though... goddammit..... my heart is working again. fuck :crying:

Guess who took a nap that started at 6 and ended 30 minutes ago?

00accord44
12-09-2014, 02:52 AM
Guess who took a nap that started at 6 and ended 30 minutes ago?

Guess who has to be ready to leave for work in less than 4 hours and will fill the time with drilling for oil.

And by drilling... I mean atomizing

TheSilentChamber
12-09-2014, 02:56 AM
Guess who has to be ready to leave for work in less than 4 hours and will fill the time with drilling for oil.

Ohhh will you hit morning iv:xx? Because thats my favorite.

00accord44
12-09-2014, 02:58 AM

Blaze Brooos
Bros of blaaaze

Makin new tuuunes
Spy cam on Spooooon

00accord44
12-09-2014, 02:59 AM
Ohhh will you hit morning iv:xx? Because thats my favorite.

Absorootley I will. Cause Im a patriot for blaze nation

TheSilentChamber
12-09-2014, 02:59 AM

Oh man when they walked out. Hardcore tearjerker right there.

(I should clarify, by tearjerker I mean emotional, not jerking it with ones own tears*)

*some small Norwegian tribes call that TheAcorn

TheSilentChamber
12-09-2014, 03:00 AM
Absorootley I will. Cause Im a patriot for blaze nation

*salute* I just smoked my last bowl of the year?

00accord44
12-09-2014, 03:01 AM
*salute* I just smoked my last bowl of the year?

Its the 31st already?????

TheSilentChamber
12-09-2014, 03:04 AM
Its the 31st already?????

Lol. Just one of those times for me to take a break for a while. I'll be back at it soon enough I'm sure. Looks like Iowa is out of the running. Colorado and Tennessee remain....

00accord44
12-09-2014, 03:07 AM
Lol. Just one of those times for me to take a break for a while. I'll be back at it soon enough I'm sure. Looks like Iowa is out of the running. Colorado and Tennessee remain....

Ah. I'm considering a break when I run out of what I have. I feel like Im wasting this oil with my high tolerance. At this point, I think each month of taking a break gets me about 2 days of really nice highs if/when(...just when) I start back up. Maybe with the wax that will be 3-4 days

00accord44
12-09-2014, 03:09 AM
Ah. I'm considering a break when I run out of what I have. I feel like Im wasting this oil with my high tolerance. At this point, I think each month of taking a break gets me about 2 days of really nice highs if/when(...just when) I start back up. Maybe with the wax that will be 3-4 days

Blaze Brooos
Bros of Blaaaze

Takin bud breaaaks
Eatin bud caaaaaaaakes

TheSilentChamber
12-09-2014, 03:10 AM

Yeah. That's been the result of my "smoke it if you got it" life. I get 1 good high, a few better than decent, then right back to smoking 'just cause'.

TheSilentChamber
12-09-2014, 03:12 AM
Yeah. That's been the result of my "smoke it if you got it" life. I get 1 good high, a few better than decent, then right back to smoking 'just cause'.

Recently smoking has seemed to make me depressed. Its odd, not sure what's up with it. Do I'm going to just hit the regular air for a while

00accord44
12-09-2014, 03:15 AM

Proof positive that weed is not the mythical "gateway" to hardcore drugs. If it was then we would both be strung out heroin addicts by now, chasing highs. Fuck you D.A.R.E. you lied

TheSilentChamber
12-09-2014, 03:23 AM
Proof positive that weed is not the mythical "gateway" to hardcore drugs. If it was then we would both be strung out heroin addicts by now, chasing highs. Fuck you D.A.R.E. you lied

The insomnia though. That is real.

00accord44
12-09-2014, 03:24 AM
Recently smoking has seemed to make me depressed. Its odd, not sure what's up with it. Do I'm going to just hit the regular air for a while

You do live up in the depression corner of the country. That shits all up in the regular air. All those wierdos can't be happy wierdos like on Portlandia

...I hope that show brings more funny next season than last

TheSilentChamber
12-09-2014, 03:28 AM
You do live up in the depression corner of the country. That shits all up in the regular air. All those wierdos can't be happy wierdos like on Portlandia

...I hope that show brings more funny next season than last

I haven't seen but a few episodes. I never found it that funny.... Just, like.... Well I live here. And it is like that. They're not lying.... These people are real.

00accord44
12-09-2014, 03:38 AM
I haven't seen but a few episodes. I never found it that funny.... Just, like.... Well I live here. And it is like that. They're not lying.... These people are real.

Girl at my job was telling me about how she started making jewelry at home to sell on Etsy cause she's bored. You know exactly what video I sent her that day

TheSilentChamber
12-09-2014, 03:43 AM
Girl at my job was telling me about how she started making jewelry at home to sell on Etsy cause she's bored. You know exactly what video I sent her that day

Ah yes. THAT video.

Wish I could make jewelry.... Seems to be big bucks on etsy for it lol.

TheSilentChamber
12-09-2014, 05:54 PM
Ah yes. THAT video.

Wish I could make jewelry.... Seems to be big bucks on etsy for it lol.

I'm so flipping bored.

I think that happens when you smoke for a long time, then stop. For me anyway. I get bored as fuck. Overwhelmingly bored. like that smoking is "doing" something... but fuck I don't have shit to do.

TheSilentChamber
12-09-2014, 06:36 PM
I'm so flipping bored.

I think that happens when you smoke for a long time, then stop. For me anyway. I get bored as fuck. Overwhelmingly bored. like that smoking is "doing" something... but fuck I don't have shit to do.

I'm also going through this boredom during my no cable/no internet bout.

TheSilentChamber
12-09-2014, 07:14 PM
I'm also going through this boredom during my no cable/no internet bout.

Which will be referred to as "the dark ages".

00accord44
12-09-2014, 10:36 PM
Which will be referred to as "the dark ages".

Dats raycess

00accord44
12-09-2014, 10:39 PM
Dats raycess

...and how DARE you not acknowledge the new page!?!?

Check yaself before you wreck yaself

00accord44
12-09-2014, 10:40 PM
...and how DARE you not acknowledge the new page!?!?

Check yaself before you wreck yaself

Barrrrrrr niiiiiiiigght

Talked titties for a solid hour because man shit

00accord44
12-09-2014, 10:42 PM
Barrrrrrr niiiiiiiigght

Talked titties for a solid hour because man shit

Im so close to 11,500...... thats a free toaster

00accord44
12-09-2014, 10:44 PM
Im so close to 11,500...... thats a free toaster

Are mods allowed to blatantly whore it up? Am I actually a mod or is this one of the more elaborate pranks by the LadynRedSi??

00accord44
12-09-2014, 10:46 PM
Are mods allowed to blatantly whore it up? Am I actually a mod or is this one of the more elaborate pranks by the LadynRedSi??

Can I ban myself? I think I could, but who would bring me back??

00accord44
12-09-2014, 10:47 PM
Can I ban myself? I think I could, but who would bring me back??

Like..... could I ban TS? It would be sweet irony..... until it became sweet permanent Banlandia for me

00accord44
12-09-2014, 10:48 PM
Like..... could I ban TS? It would be sweet irony..... until it became sweet permanent Banlandia for me

Zombie Dust. Get you some

00accord44
12-09-2014, 10:49 PM
Zombie Dust. Get you some

The next stop is Rogers Park. Wake me up at Main St

00accord44
12-09-2014, 10:51 PM
The next stop is Rogers Park. Wake me up at Main St

Thanks for nothin. Jerks

00accord44
12-09-2014, 10:53 PM
Thanks for nothin. Jerks

Sheena was looking fucking hot as lava tonight...... you dont know Sheena, but its true

00accord44
12-09-2014, 10:54 PM
Sheena was looking fucking hot as lava tonight...... you dont know Sheena, but its true

Just the tip, Sheen.... just the tip

00accord44
12-09-2014, 10:55 PM
Just the tip, Sheen.... just the tip

For some reason when I started this, I thought I was a mere 8 posts from 11,500

00accord44
12-09-2014, 10:55 PM
For some reason when I started this, I thought I was a mere 8 posts from 11,500

That was less than accurate

BLU CIVIC
12-10-2014, 08:48 AM
http://askdescamp.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/h4B93E5F4.jpeg

00accord44
12-10-2014, 09:21 AM
You've known this for literally a decade, don't go all boogie on me now..... or "BLUgie"

:cwm27:

00accord44
12-10-2014, 09:22 AM
https://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltksczEqBA1qe2bw7o1_500.gif

BLU CIVIC
12-10-2014, 09:44 AM
or "BLUgie"

http://m.memegen.com/kq5ahw.jpg

Add your comment to this topic!