SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

TheSilentChamber
11-09-2014, 12:11 AM
So Whats SEMA like? Its always hyped up among car people, but jewelry trade shows are hyped up mong jewelry people and those suck balls. But I'm guessing the market is different.

In other news I have guest coming in tomorrow so I'm.... cleaning. Meh.

amy@af
11-09-2014, 03:37 PM
FB says Amy's internet isnt working. This is our chance to turn this mutha OUT son!!!! Lets get weird up in this bitch? You ever seen a giraffe fucking a sea horse??

I haven't either

Civic/crx members be like "quick! Next page & it never happened".....adorable like RuPaul.....

00accord44
11-10-2014, 07:56 AM
This may or may not be a good smoking video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzdRQCnDBlw

Thank you, I wasn't feeling sufficiently murderous this morning but that video topped me off

00accord44
11-10-2014, 07:57 AM
Thank you, I wasn't feeling sufficiently murderous this morning but that video topped me off

*whistles "Too Many Cooks* uncontrollably

TheSilentChamber
11-10-2014, 10:51 AM
*whistles "Too Many Cooks* uncontrollably

Thought you said too many cookies for a moment...

One can not have toooo many cookies.

CivicSpoon
11-10-2014, 11:06 AM
Thought you said too many cookies for a moment...

One can not have toooo many cookies.
Well we're a dyslexic bunch. Even though I saw (and posted) the video, I had to re-read it again, because I thought you wrote "Too Many Cocks". :evillol:

TheSilentChamber
11-10-2014, 11:25 AM
Well we're a dyslexic bunch. Even though I saw (and posted) the video, I had to re-read it again, because I thought you wrote "Too Many Cocks". :evillol:

And spoon was about to protest....

00accord44
11-10-2014, 12:37 PM

for todays Adventures in WHoring, I am about to live-post this latest episode of Walking Dead

Opening scene.... WHAT THE FUCK DID HE RUN INTO!?!? That road was clear one second, they pass the small group of walkers, and suddenly the road looks like the aftermath of a Michael Bay highway scene

to skip past todays Adventure, click below

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=7148784#post7148784

00accord44
11-10-2014, 12:40 PM
for todays Adventures in WHoring, I am about to live-post this latest episode of Walking Dead

Opening scene.... WHAT THE FUCK DID HE RUN INTO!?!? That road was clear one second, they pass the small group of walkers, and suddenly the road looks like the aftermath of a Michael Bay highway scene

Why is Mullet Man such a pussy? He's been living in this same zombie apocalypse as Carol or Beth or any other non-macho character on this show that had to learn how to kill. This guy is all hesitant like its his first time at the rodeo. If youre man enough to un-ironically sport a mullet then youre man enough to stab a zombie in the brain, bitch

00accord44
11-10-2014, 12:41 PM
Why is Mullet Man such a pussy? He's been living in this same zombie apocalypse as Carol or Beth or any other non-macho character on this show that had to learn how to kill. This guy is all hesitant like its his first time at the rodeo. If youre man enough to un-ironically sport a mullet then youre man enough to stab a zombie in the brain, bitch

And are they really all walking away from this rollover with just scrapes and bruises? I call shenanigans

00accord44
11-10-2014, 12:44 PM
And are they really all walking away from this rollover with just scrapes and bruises? I call shenanigans

There better be a badass payoff for these flashbacks, and that badass payoff better happen this week if they plan to keep dropping in 20-sec flashbacks throughout the episode

00accord44
11-10-2014, 12:49 PM
There better be a badass payoff for these flashbacks, and that badass payoff better happen this week if they plan to keep dropping in 20-sec flashbacks throughout the episode

How did I miss that the burly ginger is fucking that hispanic chick?

And why does the pseudo-lesbo seem to want Mullet Man's wang?

00accord44
11-10-2014, 12:50 PM
How did I miss that the burly ginger is fucking that hispanic chick?

And why does the pseudo-lesbo seem to want Mullet Man's wang?

Wait a fucking minute Mullet Man.... you did WHAT!?!? Big Ginger is gonna fucking murder you as soon as he gets done fucking that chick he would never get to fuck if it werent the end of the world

00accord44
11-10-2014, 12:52 PM
Wait a fucking minute Mullet Man.... you did WHAT!?!? Big Ginger is gonna fucking murder you as soon as he gets done fucking that chick he would never get to fuck if it werent the end of the world

She called him "dude".... definitely Team Lezzie (but still wants to fuck the Mighty Mullet)

00accord44
11-10-2014, 12:54 PM
She called him "dude".... definitely Team Lezzie (but still wants to fuck the Mighty Mullet)

Are they boiling the toilet water before they drink it? They have to be right? Cause.... you'd get diptheria from that shit water. Nobody needs that while running from the undead

00accord44
11-10-2014, 12:58 PM
Are they boiling the toilet water before they drink it? They have to be right? Cause.... you'd get diptheria from that shit water. Nobody needs that while running from the undead

You let that door crack open, Ginger. Bet that turns out to be a bad move

00accord44
11-10-2014, 12:59 PM
You let that door crack open, Ginger. Bet that turns out to be a bad move

There was a shit ton of walkers penned up in there???.....shocker

00accord44
11-10-2014, 01:01 PM
There was a shit ton of walkers penned up in there???.....shocker

Hope you guys werent thirsty

00accord44
11-10-2014, 01:04 PM
Hope you guys werent thirsty

This mullet character would be alot better if it were Kenny Powers

00accord44
11-10-2014, 01:08 PM
This mullet character would be alot better if it were Kenny Powers

Dude.... your plan is bad and you know it. No need to take it out on Mullet Man

00accord44
11-10-2014, 01:09 PM
Dude.... your plan is bad and you know it. No need to take it out on Mullet Man

You lied? Sooooooo its now your turn to die then

00accord44
11-10-2014, 01:14 PM
You lied? Sooooooo its now your turn to die then

So this guy is not only a liar but he's remarkably bad at running away

00accord44
11-10-2014, 01:16 PM
So this guy is not only a liar but he's remarkably bad at running away

So all these flashbacks were to tell us that Big Ginger and Mullet Man met one day? Coulda just worked that into two lines of exposition and saved us the 4-part boring flashback.

00accord44
11-10-2014, 01:17 PM
Back to regularly scheduled post whoring

TheSilentChamber
11-10-2014, 01:36 PM
Back to regularly scheduled post whoring

Yeah granted I was only paying half attention to this episode, but it only deserved half my attention from what I seen.

CivicSpoon
11-10-2014, 02:21 PM
I mean if it's a bag full of them, and I have enough to generously choose from, I'd be fine with that. That'd be enough.

CivicSpoon
11-10-2014, 02:39 PM
I mean if it's a bag full of them, and I have enough to generously choose from, I'd be fine with that. That'd be enough.
Speaking of dicks (figurative, not literal)...

Yesterday I went to a gas station that was packed, and their entire system went down (registers, credit car machines, and gas pumps.) I was 4th in line, just on the side of the middle island coffee thing. Apparently I wasn't grabbing the ass of the person in front of me, because from the other side of the island, I glace to see this lady clearly getting ready to cut in front of me. I pussy out an decide just not to say shit. People start leaving, so she moves up, definitely cutting in line. She starts complaining to her mom (mother-in-law possibly) "Do you have exact change? I am NOT waiting here for an hour. Blah blah blah, how much are the coffees, that we couldn't wait to start drinking in the store. Maybe we should just dump the rest out and leave." She keeps turning around to look for a price on coffee, facing me over and over. So I decide to get a good look at this arrogant whiny bitch, the next time she starts turning her back to me. I quickly found out why she kept looking my way.

Sure enough, it was my redheaded hippy she-beast of an ex, that I have had the pleasure of not seeing in over 10 years. Bitch must have turned in my direction 5 or 6 times, to try to get me to make eye contact with her. Me ignoring her made her even more angry, so she went to the other counter to convince them to just allow her to pay them and write sales down manually. Shit was priceless. :rofl:

00accord44
11-10-2014, 03:14 PM
Speaking of dicks (figurative, not literal)...

Yesterday I went to a gas station that was packed, and their entire system went down (registers, credit car machines, and gas pumps.) I was 4th in line, just on the side of the middle island coffee thing. Apparently I wasn't grabbing the ass of the person in front of me, because from the other side of the island, I glace to see this lady clearly getting ready to cut in front of me. I pussy out an decide just not to say shit. People start leaving, so she moves up, definitely cutting in line. She starts complaining to her mom (mother-in-law possibly) "Do you have exact change? I am NOT waiting here for an hour. Blah blah blah, how much are the coffees, that we couldn't wait to start drinking in the store. Maybe we should just dump the rest out and leave." She keeps turning around to look for a price on coffee, facing me over and over. So I decide to get a good look at this arrogant whiny bitch, the next time she starts turning her back to me. I quickly found out why she kept looking my way.

Sure enough, it was my redheaded hippy she-beast of an ex, that I have had the pleasure of not seeing in over 10 years. Bitch must have turned in my direction 5 or 6 times, to try to get me to make eye contact with her. Me ignoring her made her even more angry, so she went to the other counter to convince them to just allow her to pay them and write sales down manually. Shit was priceless. :rofl:

She sounds like a real winner.... of the new reality show, Top Cunt

00accord44
11-10-2014, 03:16 PM
Yeah granted I was only paying half attention to this episode, but it only deserved half my attention from what I seen.

I was gonna be hard to keep up the pace of the first episode this season, but they fell off into being boring pretty quickly. History says either the next episode or the one after will be pretty action-packed but they're gonna try and throw everybody for a few loops before they get to living-on-living murder again

TheSilentChamber
11-10-2014, 04:08 PM
I was gonna be hard to keep up the pace of the first episode this season, but they fell off into being boring pretty quickly. History says either the next episode or the one after will be pretty action-packed but they're gonna try and throw everybody for a few loops before they get to living-on-living murder again

Honestly, I'm almost kinda losing interest in the show... maybe I just don't like waiting a week between episodes after my netflix binge of the first four seasons. I dunno... something drastic has to happen- in a good way.

00accord44
11-10-2014, 04:26 PM
Honestly, I'm almost kinda losing interest in the show... maybe I just don't like waiting a week between episodes after my netflix binge of the first four seasons. I dunno... something drastic has to happen- in a good way.

Mostly cause I invested so much time over the last few years to this show will I continue to watch. A show has to get REALLY bad/boring for me to completely check out after watching a full season (Im looking at YOU Falling Skies)

At this point, I'm with this show til the end so I can see how they wrap it up. Last two times I stuck with a show like this, the ending wasn't worth the dedication. Weeds and Californication. Neither one was worth much after the third season. Hopefully Showtime doesn't ruin Extras too

TheSilentChamber
11-10-2014, 04:33 PM
Mostly cause I invested so much time over the last few years to this show will I continue to watch. A show has to get REALLY bad/boring for me to completely check out after watching a full season (Im looking at YOU Falling Skies)

At this point, I'm with this show til the end so I can see how they wrap it up. Last two times I stuck with a show like this, the ending wasn't worth the dedication. Weeds and Californication. Neither one was worth much after the third season. Hopefully Showtime doesn't ruin Extras too

I just rewatched the Weeds series not long ago. The 8th season, especially the last episode is too sad for me :*(

TheSilentChamber
11-10-2014, 04:35 PM

I only get stuck on watching really crappy shows. like Getting Doug with High. Awful show... but I watch it... for no goddamn reason other than I'm a fucking pothead.

00accord44
11-10-2014, 04:52 PM
I only get stuck on watching really crappy shows. like Getting Doug with High. Awful show... but I watch it... for no goddamn reason other than I'm a fucking pothead.

After the second time with that show I stopped trying. When Im not smoking, I dont wanna watch people smoking without me. When I AM smoking, I wanna do something more entertaining than watching other people smoke without me.

TheSilentChamber
11-10-2014, 05:00 PM
After the second time with that show I stopped trying. When Im not smoking, I dont wanna watch people smoking without me. When I AM smoking, I wanna do something more entertaining than watching other people smoke without me.

I think for me it kinda simulates having friends to hang out with.

TheSilentChamber
11-10-2014, 05:20 PM
I think for me it kinda simulates having friends to hang out with.

I miss those things :(

00accord44
11-10-2014, 05:59 PM
I miss those things :(

Tonight, on a very special episode of "SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!", Dr Phil interviews TSC. Tears are shed. Bald heads are rubbed unironically. Mustaches are combed with non-novelty mustache combs.

TheSilentChamber
11-10-2014, 06:08 PM
Tonight, on a very special episode of "SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!", Dr Phil interviews TSC. Tears are shed. Bald heads are rubbed unironically. Mustaches are combed with non-novelty mustache combs.

I own a non novelty mustache comb!

00accord44
11-10-2014, 07:25 PM
I own a non novelty mustache comb!

everyone surprised by this, raise your hands...... I'll wait

TheSilentChamber
11-10-2014, 08:39 PM
everyone surprised by this, raise your hands...... I'll wait

http://standupwithpetedominick.com/forums/images/smilies/crickets2.gif

00accord44
11-11-2014, 09:46 AM
http://standupwithpetedominick.com/forums/images/smilies/crickets2.gif
http://monkeyclump.com/sacrifice.jpg

TheSilentChamber
11-11-2014, 11:00 AM
http://monkeyclump.com/sacrifice.jpg

http://rs1img.memecdn.com/run-nigga-run_o_1444123.jpg

amy@af
11-11-2014, 12:24 PM
I'm tempted to make a sub forum called "a Spoon full of rants"....let's face it, SPooN has the best rants ever! :icon16:

Psst: we're about to have a server upgrade. I first heard thurs, now Im hearing it's today!

00accord44
11-11-2014, 02:01 PM
I'm tempted to make a sub forum called "a Spoon full of rants"....let's face it, SPooN has the best rants ever! :icon16:

Psst: we're about to have a server upgrade. I first heard thurs, now Im hearing it's today!

So should we expect to have some issues sooner than later? Not like you coud get rid of us with some bugginess, but it will cut down on our bitching if we know about it ahead of time

amy@af
11-11-2014, 02:11 PM
So should we expect to have some issues sooner than later? Not like you coud get rid of us with some bugginess, but it will cut down on our bitching if we know about it ahead of time

All the current problems will still be there. Did some quick testing, shouldn't be any new problems. You can expect to potentially experience the site being down should you try to access it as the switch is being made. Just breathe & it will be over soon.....

TheSilentChamber
11-11-2014, 02:11 PM

Its going to bump up my bitching, I have prep time.

And I second the Spoon full of Medicine subreddit. err sub AF...

TheSilentChamber
11-11-2014, 06:34 PM
Its going to bump up my bitching, I have prep time.

And I second the Spoon full of Medicine subreddit. err sub AF...

I was hoping to come here and find a burned down website shell with a post it note "shit went bad during the move... we lost people... if your still alive follow the tracks to some other forum...."

No dice.

amy@af
11-11-2014, 09:50 PM
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=1903

TheSilentChamber
11-11-2014, 10:06 PM

No.

CivicSpoon
11-11-2014, 10:32 PM

Meh. I'm only good for 3-5 rants a year. I don't get out enough to be pissed off, for me to vent regularly. And lets face it, everyone would get annoyed pretty damn quick with all my complaining. :crying:

CivicSpoon
11-11-2014, 10:37 PM
I'm so confused. What is this PST after the times listed? And why hasn't the server been brought down yet? It's already 11:30PM, and nothing has happened.

amy@af
11-11-2014, 10:57 PM
No.

See if I give you a target bitching time again :screwy:

Always PST! It's how we roll!

00accord44
11-12-2014, 08:04 AM

Interesting. Last year I was looking for a way to get into some freelance writing. Im not very tech-y but I do know about driving, dissecting, and derision. Also adept at application of alliteration, ameliorating all aspects of automotive admiration, admonishment, and associative abnegation.

CivicSpoon
11-12-2014, 09:24 AM
Interesting. Last year I was looking for a way to get into some freelance writing. Im not very tech-y but I do know about driving, dissecting, and derision. Also adept at application of alliteration, ameliorating all aspects of automotive admiration, admonishment, and associative abnegation.
There's at least 3 words there that I have no clue what their meaning is. Another 2 or 3 that I pretend to. :frown:

amy@af
11-12-2014, 09:25 AM
Good morning AF! I'll be in the new chatroom testing it out randomly today. New server :runaround:

00accord44
11-12-2014, 09:51 AM
There's at least 3 words there that I have no clue what their meaning is. Another 2 or 3 that I pretend to. :frown:

One word I didnt know existed until I watched that terrible movie, Divergent

00accord44
11-12-2014, 09:54 AM
Good morning AF! I'll be in the new chatroom testing it out randomly today. New server :runaround:

you and apparently like 70 guests. Am I the only one surprised that the chat rooms have remained relatively active? Assuming most of those are real people and not spambots

amy@af
11-12-2014, 10:32 AM
you and apparently like 70 guests. Am I the only one surprised that the chat rooms have remained relatively active? Assuming most of those are real people and not spambots

nobody is talking so its hard to test :licka: It stays very active. A lot of people want to know how to fix their car NOW. Traffic has died off so posting a thread might not get an answer. That will change soon.

BLU CIVIC
11-12-2014, 12:09 PM
alrighty, back again to stay....for real

BLU CIVIC
11-12-2014, 12:09 PM
alrighty, back again to stay....for real

Add your comment to this topic!