Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

00accord44
10-03-2014, 06:22 AM
And he said that weak shit barely after midnight, his time. I don't even think Chris Hardwick had bathed anybody in evil red light by that point.

Spoon how bout you grow the fuck up and hang out on the internets all night then do a few rails of coke in the morning to get through the day. Its the responsible thing to do

..........................Spoon never had anactual coke habit, did he? Cause if he did then that advice is pretty horrible. So swap coke for meth if you can't handle the fine china

00accord44
10-03-2014, 06:23 AM
Guess who wok eup on time and then decided to not go into the office. Its raining... fuck that

CivicSpoon
10-03-2014, 10:11 AM
And he said that weak shit barely after midnight, his time. I don't even think Chris Hardwick had bathed anybody in evil red light by that point.

Spoon how bout you grow the fuck up and hang out on the internets all night then do a few rails of coke in the morning to get through the day. Its the responsible thing to do
I'm usually up until 2 or 3am every night from insomnia. 4am to 5am, and then wake up every 45 minutes, if I don't drink. I just had to get up early for my job as a chauffeur (aka had to drive my grandmother to an ungodly early doctors appointment). I'm not a morning person by any means.

Unfortunately, I did grow up, and can't handle all nighters anymore. Coke was never really my thing. I've only done 1 line in my life, and it just wasn't my thing. Snow-capped quite a few times, but that shit is way too intense. Last time I did it was by accident, when my friend had an old pipe that he use to snow cap in, and never cleaned. We were on the way to a concert when we both started tweaking out, before we realized what happened. :runaround:

00accord44
10-03-2014, 12:14 PM
I'm usually up until 2 or 3am every night from insomnia. 4am to 5am, and then wake up every 45 minutes, if I don't drink. I just had to get up early for my job as a chauffeur (aka had to drive my grandmother to an ungodly early doctors appointment). I'm not a morning person by any means.

Unfortunately, I did grow up, and can't handle all nighters anymore. Coke was never really my thing. I've only done 1 line in my life, and it just wasn't my thing. Snow-capped quite a few times, but that shit is way too intense. Last time I did it was by accident, when my friend had an old pipe that he use to snow cap in, and never cleaned. We were on the way to a concert when we both started tweaking out, before we realized what happened. :runaround:

Doing drugs you didnt know you were doing is rarely a good time. Unless youre at a pill party then thats exactly what you were shooting for

TheSilentChamber
10-03-2014, 12:24 PM
Doing drugs you didnt know you were doing is rarely a good time. Unless youre at a pill party then thats exactly what you were shooting for

Its like huffing paint in the dark and not knowing what color your getting.... the worst :mad:

amy@af
10-03-2014, 12:25 PM
:

Insomnia makes me her bitch every night. I actually downloaded an app that tracks your movement at night. Apparently every 30-hr it said I was "likely awake" or straight awake :runaround:

00accord44
10-03-2014, 01:12 PM
Insomnia makes me her bitch every night. I actually downloaded an app that tracks your movement at night. Apparently every 30-hr it said I was "likely awake" or straight awake :runaround:

Did you leave out the word "min" just to see how long it would take me to realize you arent sleeping only every 30 hours? Cause it took me a while

CivicSpoon
10-03-2014, 02:13 PM
Its like huffing paint in the dark and not knowing what color your getting.... the worst :mad:
Seriously, if it ain't metallic colored paint, I get pissed. Everyone know metallic paints get you higher. And by everyone, I mean everyone who watched Cops in the 90's. So thank you Cops, for teaching me how to get more bang for my buck when it comes to huffing paint.

amy@af
10-03-2014, 02:14 PM
Did you leave out the word "min" just to see how long it would take me to realize you arent sleeping only every 30 hours? Cause it took me a while

my bad for assuming you guys think when you read :icon16:

amy@af
10-03-2014, 02:16 PM
looks like I'm knocking the dust off my AF press pass & going to SEMA. represent!

CivicSpoon
10-03-2014, 02:17 PM
I too had to re-read it multiple times before I figured it out. With as often as she's sick, 30 hours of being bedridden didn't seem like so much of a stretch. :p
Annnnnnd I totally misread you post. Think it's time for a nap. :shakehead

CivicSpoon
10-03-2014, 02:19 PM
looks like I'm knocking the dust off my AF press pass & going to SEMA. represent!
Jealous :frown:

amy@af
10-03-2014, 02:23 PM
no, this is a good thing! this is the most momentum we've had in a LONG time!!

00accord44
10-03-2014, 02:51 PM

Sounds like somebody has another road trip on the calendar

amy@af
10-03-2014, 02:56 PM
<---has awd & not afraid to use it!

00accord44
10-03-2014, 03:12 PM
<---has awd & not afraid to use it!

Speaking of "has awd", I'm pondering selling my baby so I can start a food truck and buy maybe a 94 Accord as my DD. I miss my 5MT.... I hope I haven't lost my skillzez

00accord44
10-03-2014, 03:13 PM
Speaking of "has awd", I'm pondering selling my baby so I can start a food truck and buy maybe a 94 Accord as my DD. I miss my 5MT.... I hope I haven't lost my skillzez

Oh and by "start a food truck" I mean buy a food truck and start a business

00accord44
10-03-2014, 03:20 PM

.....another business ....to compliment the first business .......which has yet to generate any revenue........... so I guess its really more of a hobby at the moment

TheSilentChamber
10-03-2014, 03:38 PM

You should just make the app where you order something, and you start cooking and another guy starts driving, and hopefully its done by the time you get to the schmo's house.

00accord44
10-03-2014, 06:00 PM
You should just make the app where you order something, and you start cooking and another guy starts driving, and hopefully its done by the time you get to the schmo's house.

Really that isnt far off from the actual plan. Im working on the menu now and have to eventually figure out all the sourcing and margins for each item, but the end game is pretty much what you said. Order custom, make it fresh, deliver it hot.

Although the first incarnation of the food truck will be sans app. Once we get some traction then we (I) will spend some more on that end of things to bring the operation into the 21st century

TheSilentChamber
10-03-2014, 06:04 PM
Really that isnt far off from the actual plan. Im working on the menu now and have to eventually figure out all the sourcing and margins for each item, but the end game is pretty much what you said. Order custom, make it fresh, deliver it hot.

Although the first incarnation of the food truck will be sans app. Once we get some traction then we (I) will spend some more on that end of things to bring the operation into the 21st century

I'm always saddened by lack of delivery options in Portland. We have the standard pizza (even Hammy's that delivers till 4am, for stoners), but everything else falls short. I don't even know of any legit Chinese delivery places, which is crazy because Portland has a massive Asian population.

TheSilentChamber
10-03-2014, 06:50 PM
.....another business ....to compliment the first business .......which has yet to generate any revenue........... so I guess its really more of a hobby at the moment

Do it to it, mochacho

TheSilentChamber
10-03-2014, 08:20 PM
Do it to it, mochacho

Remember, no shaggin in the wagon... err food truck.

mike@af
10-03-2014, 08:23 PM
Hi. :wave:

TheSilentChamber
10-03-2014, 08:24 PM
Hi. :wave:

Hi Mikey!

amy@af
10-04-2014, 01:01 AM
This kitchen drawer full of sharp knives was just talking about gt mike.....nothing ever gets past this group :icon16:

amy@af
10-04-2014, 12:37 PM
I has sleep issues. I decided to download an app that tracks your "sleep" by detecting your movement (some apps capture sound too :uhoh: )... every morning I feel like I woke 5 trillion times in the night. Last night was night #2 of using the app. Of course it crashed the first part of my sleep but that's ok, I was awake to reset it :licka:

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n606/ButterFliedSi/random/sleep.png (http://s1142.photobucket.com/user/ButterFliedSi/media/random/sleep.png.html)

I know its not completely accurate because it took more than 3mins to fall asleep. Roughly 30mins after I set it I ended up getting up to take the dog out to pee. However it is interesting to see that I do move as much in my sleep as I thought. No wonder I wake up exhausted every day.

amy@af
10-04-2014, 12:39 PM
I'm curious: anybody heard of or tried segmented sleeping???

TheSilentChamber
10-04-2014, 12:40 PM
I has sleep issues. I decided to download an app that tracks your &quot;sleep&quot; by detecting your movement (some apps capture sound too :uhoh: )... every morning I feel like I woke 5 trillion times in the night. Last night was night #2 of using the app. Of course it crashed the first part of my sleep but that's ok, I was awake to reset it :licka:

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n606/ButterFliedSi/random/sleep.png (http://s1142.photobucket.com/user/ButterFliedSi/media/random/sleep.png.html)

I know its not completely accurate because it took more than 3mins to fall asleep. Roughly 30mins after I set it I ended up getting up to take the dog out to pee. However it is interesting to see that I do move as much in my sleep as I thought. No wonder I wake up exhausted every day.

So um... you know those just measure the movement of your mattress and have absolutely no sound medical basis, right?

TheSilentChamber
10-04-2014, 12:42 PM
I'm curious: anybody heard of or tried segmented sleeping???

I've got my sleep down to 4-5 hours a night, usually in bed around 3 and up again at 8. I get more done than when I slept 8 or so...

amy@af
10-04-2014, 02:15 PM
Supposedly the human body isn't ment to sleep for 8hrs straight. I'm pretty sure my pinched sciatic nerve & previously broken pelvic bone are a big reason I move so much. The thought is you train your body to fall into REM faster therefore it's more productive sleep. I Know somebody who's done this segmented sleep. I was warned the first week is ROUGH but after that, sleep becomes easier

CivicSpoon
10-04-2014, 09:53 PM
I has sleep issues. I decided to download an app that tracks your "sleep" by detecting your movement (some apps capture sound too :uhoh: )... every morning I feel like I woke 5 trillion times in the night. Last night was night #2 of using the app. Of course it crashed the first part of my sleep but that's ok, I was awake to reset it :licka:

Think I'm going to give an app a try tonight, just for shits-n-giggles. My phone will probably be dead before I wake up in the morning, because it's a piece of trash though.

amy@af
10-04-2014, 10:32 PM
The one I'm using is called sleep101. It recommends you leave your phone plugged in so that it doesn't die

TheSilentChamber
10-04-2014, 11:21 PM
The one I'm using is called sleep101. It recommends you leave your phone plugged in so that it doesn't die

I feel like odd man out.... am I the only person that charges their phone at night anyway?

CivicSpoon
10-05-2014, 10:06 AM
Looks like it's for iPhones, I have a crappy Android phone (the phone itself is crappy).

I tried an app called SleepBot, after looking for reviews. Apparently I'm either dead or I moved the entire night, because it did absolutely nothing. There are settings to record movement and one for recording sound. It told me it was recording, but shows no data, just drained my battery from 100% down to 68%. :headshake

amy@af
10-05-2014, 12:26 PM
Looks like it's for iPhones, I have a crappy Android phone (the phone itself is crappy).

I tried an app called SleepBot, after looking for reviews. Apparently I'm either dead or I moved the entire night, because it did absolutely nothing. There are settings to record movement and one for recording sound. It told me it was recording, but shows no data, just drained my battery from 100% down to 68%. :headshake

I charge my phon every night. I only charge during the day if it's dead. I'm on it too much to have it plugged in....I don't have time to be tethered stationary.

Spoon: do you have a memory foam bed? I think I saw that app & in the reviews I saw a complaint about it not reading on foam. The iPhone app had a setting for foam. Check the settings?!?

Last night was ridiculous. I laid down around 12:30. Got up nemerous times until 5am. Finally "slept" from 5-10am though it was more moving than actual sleeping. I'm legitimately slipping into authentic zombie mode :uhoh:

TheSilentChamber
10-05-2014, 12:35 PM
I charge my phon every night. I only charge during the day if it's dead. I'm on it too much to have it plugged in....I don't have time to be tethered stationary.

Spoon: do you have a memory foam bed? I think I saw that app & in the reviews I saw a complaint about it not reading on foam. The iPhone app had a setting for foam. Check the settings?!?

Last night was ridiculous. I laid down around 12:30. Got up nemerous times until 5am. Finally "slept" from 5-10am though it was more moving than actual sleeping. I'm legitimately slipping into authentic zombie mode :uhoh:

Maybe ditch the sleep app and get one of them apps that just makes your phone vibrate....

... might fix the sleep thing...

:D

TheSilentChamber
10-05-2014, 12:35 PM

I think I've only plugged my phone in to charge maybe twice since I got it.... wireless charging ftw.

CivicSpoon
10-05-2014, 01:20 PM

Nope, I sleep on a futon :D Maybe it's too much like a memory foam, in that it's just a big cushion with no springs. I definitely hit the phone like 3 times last night though, so I thought it'd at least show that movement, if it worked.

TheSilentChamber
10-05-2014, 07:16 PM
Nope, I sleep on a futon :D Maybe it's too much like a memory foam, in that it's just a big cushion with no springs. I definitely hit the phone like 3 times last night though, so I thought it'd at least show that movement, if it worked.

SO I have a fun task for you guys... do some Drugs and Fun and watch this in a dark room at full screen and amplifiedicated volumicles!

http://youtu.be/imsq-8oZCE4

00accord44
10-05-2014, 08:53 PM
SO I have a fun task for you guys... do some Drugs and Fun and watch this in a dark room at full screen and amplifiedicated volumicles!

http://youtu.be/imsq-8oZCE4

Is this supposed to be ambiance for one of those Eyes Wide Shut type parties? Or is this a new Ambercrombie ad?

both??

00accord44
10-05-2014, 09:00 PM
http://www.clipartpal.com/_thumbs/pd/animal/gnu_2.png
page

PUNS!!!!

TheSilentChamber
10-05-2014, 09:03 PM
Is this supposed to be ambiance for one of those Eyes Wide Shut type parties? Or is this a new Ambercrombie ad?

both??

The pigment girl tho...

TheSilentChamber
10-06-2014, 09:25 AM
http://www.clipartpal.com/_thumbs/pd/animal/gnu_2.png
page

PUNS!!!!

http://youtu.be/qRuNxHqwazs?t=28s Turbo Puns!

TheSilentChamber
10-06-2014, 09:37 AM
http://youtu.be/qRuNxHqwazs?t=28s Turbo Puns!

And less than a month after I get Netflix again they drop all discovery network and affiliated networks programming... right while I was watching MythBusters the other night, around 2am, got an error, refreshed, only to find that MythBusters is no longer offered in streaming. They didn't even let me finish the goddamned episode I was in the middle of.

amy@af
10-06-2014, 09:52 AM
And less than a month after I get Netflix again they drop all discovery network and affiliated networks programming... right while I was watching MythBusters the other night, around 2am, got an error, refreshed, only to find that MythBusters is no longer offered in streaming. They didn't even let me finish the goddamned episode I was in the middle of.

1st world problems....

TheSilentChamber
10-06-2014, 10:04 AM
1st world problems....

Yeah... why the fuck should I care about some unevolved fucks in a third world country. I'll tell you the same thing I tell the people who stand on street corners trying to get money to send food to starving kids in some place I've never heard of- If they are starving and we stop sending them shit the problem will fix itself eventually.

TheSilentChamber
10-06-2014, 10:32 AM
Yeah... why the fuck should I care about some unevolved fucks in a third world country. I'll tell you the same thing I tell the people who stand on street corners trying to get money to send food to starving kids in some place I've never heard of- If they are starving and we stop sending them shit the problem will fix itself eventually.

Some say I'm cold and heartless...

I say What Would a Smart Person Do...
If its cold outside, and you have a hold in your wall, do you put a space heater in front of the hole, or fix the hole?

I don't own a space heater...

TheSilentChamber
10-06-2014, 10:41 AM
Some say I'm cold and heartless...

If its cold outside, and you have a hold in your wall, do you put a space heater in front of the hole, or fix the hole?

I don't own a space heater...

Due to the financial crisis of 2014, I may be reopening my refrigerated warehousing and plastic cup distribution businesses to generate some much needed revenue (on the avenue?... what song is that? *shrug*).

amy@af
10-06-2014, 11:09 AM

You stick your willy in the glory hole, duh!

TheSilentChamber
10-06-2014, 11:12 AM
You stick your willy in the glory hole, duh!

I have referred to that as "fixing the hole" before...

00accord44
10-06-2014, 11:16 AM
I have referred to that as "fixing the hole" before...

Fuck......... the sneezing has begun today. Gas up that waambulance

TheSilentChamber
10-06-2014, 11:32 AM
Fuck......... the sneezing has begun today. Gas up that waambulance

http://tizona.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/call_waambulance.jpg

amy@af
10-06-2014, 11:56 AM
http://tizona.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/call_waambulance.jpg

I would but insomnia has me asleep at the wheel

00accord44
10-06-2014, 01:52 PM
..don't make me send Setanta over in his Waambulance to give you an aloe tissue for your sensitive nose

I need both of those things. I've blown my nose so much this morning that regular tissue feels like sandpaper now. Better put race fuel in that waambulance cause I'm fully expecting to be a whiny lil bitch for the next 3-9 days while this cold passes through

....and why is it so fucking hot in here??

00accord44
10-06-2014, 01:55 PM
I need both of those things. I've blown my nose so much this morning that regular tissue feels like sandpaper now. Better put race fuel in that waambulance cause I'm fully expecting to be a whiny lil bitch for the next 3-9 days while this cold passes through

....and why is it so fucking hot in here??

Will somebody bring me some fucking soup already??? I asked for it well over 12 seconds ago

Whats that?? I didn't actually ask for it? Well you should know I want soup right now! Cheddar Broccoli, hop to it

00accord44
10-06-2014, 01:56 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/3861581/tantrum-o.gif

amy@af
10-06-2014, 02:55 PM
It seems the double post problem has been fixed?!?

amy@af
10-06-2014, 02:55 PM

amy@af
10-06-2014, 02:56 PM

Add your comment to this topic!